A sad day

90 Human Rogue
Another name will be added to the list of <Distortion> members who have departed from raiding, and that name is Skiibumm. Unfortunately a new work schedule will no longer allow me to participate in any raiding. I had hoped to lead us to the same success us former members of <Group Beast> and <Nothing Personal> had in burning crusade and wotlk. Unfortunately the unexpected loss of a few core members, now including myself, has hurt the group tremendously.

I enjoyed my time back here after making many memories in BC and Wotlk. I want to give a shout out to Aquilae and Casaran for allowing me to tag along with your guilds in DS, MV, and HoF when my raid group had fallen apart.

To Mshooves, Erolan, Azhura, Babycrockett, Selmann, and Malthos; I hope there will be a chance in which we can begin challenge modes again, with no schedule conflicts. If not, I'm afraid the game will no longer have any else to offer and I'll let this account subscription run out. The countdown begins until my account time is out, hopefully the clock will not reach 0.....my fingers are crossed.

To wrap things up, Happy Turkey Day to all. Hope to see you in SW soon, and to my horde friends..... a /salute is in order for my acquaintances in Mediocracy, I wish you continued success in raiding and hope to see you guys back on top.....at least on Horde guild progression ;)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
sad indeed...

gg anetheron no re
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
Anetheron has 1 of its 2 raiders, a sad day
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Skii - always been a pleasure. From the early days in BC to our recent soirees in MoP, you've been a good guy. I will definitely miss your friendly vibe! You're always welcome to hang out in Resilient if you ever decide that's an option for you.

We'll keep in touch through bookface if Anetheron won't be able to provide!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Skii - always been a pleasure. From the early days in BC to our recent soirees in MoP, you've been a good guy. I will definitely miss your friendly vibe! You're always welcome to hang out in Resilient if you ever decide that's an option for you.

We'll keep in touch through bookface if Anetheron won't be able to provide!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

This..this guy's a stud.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
come back =[
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
7 months later and this is still one of the most recent posts. Our forum is just breathing life!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]