druid new to server

90 Goblin Shaman
My feral druid is being xfered to the server also new to ally side of the game i'm looking for a guild, prefer a tight nit group that raids, pvps, and does achievements. Xfering from a server that only has 2 raid guild so not much experience in mop except for lfr. Have pve gear for feral and guardian, and pvp gear for feral and resto. Currently available for raids noon to 8pm server and 10pm to 5am server
Edited by Shocktopuss on 11/22/2012 9:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
11/22/2012 05:01 AMPosted by Shocktopuss
My feral druid is being xfered to the server also new to ally side of the game i'm looking for a guild, prefer a tight nit group that raids, pvps, and does achievements. Xfering from a server that only has 2 raid guild so not much experience in mop except for lfr. Have pve gear for feral and guardian, and pvp gear for feral and resto. Currently available for raids in afternoon or late nights.

Feel free to check us out,
We currently have an open spot for a Guardian Druid.

XiTGuild.enjin.com <-- Guild Site
TinyURL.com/XiTGuild <-- Recruitment thread
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Please send me a Ingame Message,would like to talk to you

Thanks

Gnomomma
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Please send me a Ingame Message,would like to talk to you

Thanks

Gnomomma

Hey, hey, hey!!
Step off, Gnomomma.
I saw him FIRSSSSSSSST!

<3
Reply Quote
28 Draenei Shaman
Lourie's a bad person who hates Journey threads. And I don't know Gnomomma... but they can't be much better.

http://battlestationsexy.enjin.com <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Lourie's a bad person who hates Journey threads. And I don't know Gnomomma... but they can't be much better.

http://battlestationsexy.enjin.com <3

Hehe,
Still holding that grudge, eh? <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<----- the druid that transferred.
Unfortunately I cannot make any of your raid times due to work schedule.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
<----- the druid that transferred.
Unfortunately I cannot make any of your raid times due to work schedule.

That is VERY unfortunate.
Good luck in your search for a new home!

*PS, Stay away from Gnomomma and pudding, I've heard they have some nasty, highly contagious flu that can never be cured. Safest to just keep your distance - True Story.*

hehe, <3 you guys ;D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ty. Haven't had much luck looks like most the guilds all run at same time but have been able to pick up a few groups in trade. Still better than my other server.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
11/25/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Fauxpa
Ty. Haven't had much luck looks like most the guilds all run at same time but have been able to pick up a few groups in trade. Still better than my other server.

Yeah,
most guilds raid around 6 - X time on west coast servers.
Which unfortunately, is most decent ones :/
Reply Quote
28 Draenei Shaman

Hehe,
Still holding that grudge, eh? <3

Unlike the thread, it will never die.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Our normal raid time begins between 8-9pm server if this fits better into your schedule. We are always looking for more talent.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]