Hugo games. Oh god...

85 Worgen Warrior
Does anyone remember these games, back on the old 90s MSDOS systems? I think there were 3 of them. Good times... I can't tell you how many hours I've invested just trying different ways to use all the different items you picked up, and remember this was before the AOL era and internet walkthroughs for games.

I remember Hugo, and Leisure Suit Larry were similar types of games. And Maniac Mansion. Plus there were a lot of text-based ones...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Oh god yes.

I was absolutely TERRIBLE at them though. I don't think I finished a single one. My 7 year old self wasn't much of a gamer. And yeah, no walkthroughs to speak of.

I do remember Day of the Tentacle and Sam and Max:Hit the Road though. Those were great.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I remember the text-based Questprobe games that featured characters from Marvel comics. It always felt so rewarding when you finally entered a command that worked, after hours of reading "I don't know how to do that" over and over.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]