Worst server of all time of hordes?

90 Human Paladin
Just faction changed my human lock to an undead... there are 3 people in Orgrimmar according to /who
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You should check wowprogress before you transfer.

Kel'Thuzad :
Horde / Alliance: 0.00 / 1
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Pretty much KT is the worst one for Horde in all US (for a PvP realm)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
There were starting to be more horde, like there were actually people in org...then when mop came out there were free server xfers to alterac mountains because of the queue time to get onto KT, but it backfired and all the horde left...
Reply Quote
Yeah, the worst one.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
You guys have never seen Illidan Alliance, have you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/23/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Akhiro
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
11/27/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Pombomb
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
That exists?
Reply Quote
84 Human Hunter

actually i checked a week ago. there was 432 alliance in SW on illidan. they just sit there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
How many active Horde are on KT?
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Pat

O hi!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/27/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Villefort

O hi!

Active in game, not on the forums.

Last time I was on * 2 days ago*, there was a total of 23 people, myself included.
I only /who the cities.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Ok from a KT horde player, there is around 40-50 90s I'd say that play consistently. Most of my time is spent trying to help low levels from being camped by 90s or 4 on 1, even from people in this thread too LOL!
Edited by Ticklegasm on 11/27/2012 10:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 10:52 PMPosted by Ticklegasm
Ok from a KT horde player, there is around 40-50 90s I'd say that play consistently. Most of my time is spent trying to help low levels from being camped by 90s or 4 on 1, even from people in this thread too LOL!

I approve of your name...and the fact that you're a troll
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/27/2012 10:52 PMPosted by Ticklegasm

Been trying to slow down some leveling alliance toons in panda land as to balance the server... problem is these guys are in groups of 6 or 7, I can usually take on two alliance toons that are 87... but seems like 5 more show up & get their 90 buddies to protect them as well.....

This balancing act needs to come down hard & fast - I suggest our Horde 90's make a pact to gank every leveling alliance (while protecting our horde low levels) on fridays 6:00-9:00 pm mountain standard (mostly in panda & wrath) - this way we can see some new horde come to this server...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/30/2012 08:29 AMPosted by Fearcrest

This balancing act needs to come down hard & fast - I suggest our Horde 90's make a pact to gank every leveling alliance (while protecting our horde low levels) on fridays 6:00-9:00 pm mountain standard (mostly in panda & wrath) - this way we can see some new horde come to this server...

Protecting your levelers and ganking is not your solution. Having good pvper's and raider's is.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I suggest our Horde 90's make a pact to gank every leveling alliance (while protecting our horde low levels) on fridays 6:00-9:00 pm mountain standard (mostly in panda & wrath) - this way we can see some new horde come to this server...

As if anyone is a big enough nerd to give up their Friday evening for that.
Reply Quote
I suggest our Horde 90's make a pact to gank every leveling alliance (while protecting our horde low levels) on fridays 6:00-9:00 pm mountain standard (mostly in panda & wrath) - this way we can see some new horde come to this server...

As if anyone is a big enough nerd to give up their Friday evening for that.

I eat pizza with my parents on that evening!!! The only time I get out of the basement....the light burns my eyes and my white skin
Reply Quote
The few horde that remain are not very bright, while leveling this character I was ganked repeatedly in a 83 zone. By a 90 Feral, and then a team of mage/protwar/spriest. I jumped on my DK once I was fed up, and killed about a good 20 hordies in that zone.,.. over and over and over.. then I saw a group of 4-5 allys camping horde who had ganked em. If your horde don't mess with other leveling allies in your zone and for the most part they leave you alone, but if you mess with the frijol get ready to take on the burrito.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]