Black and Blue Friday, 23 November 2012

MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
HAHA! I remember way way way back when Blue was a lowly level 37. She had the rep to go get a horse already, and went with Squeek to pick one out. They selected a chestnut mare with a single white sock to match the blaze running from forehead to nose. I don't even remember what she called that first horse, but the trainer wouldn't let her get up and ride immediately, making her clean stalls and gear, walk and brush the mare, sit on a mounted saddle to correct her form. Finally level 40 arrived and she was astride.

And soon bored of the sedate little mare's pace and nature.

Then she discovered a feisty black stallion stabled at Menethil Harbor, some gold changed hands, and soon Black and Blue were hitting the road, running free, manes flying behind.

Soooooo ... I did log in yesterday like I said. But I didn't alt-hop once. Instead I discovered that the 8th anniversary thing was just exp boost, and went questing for a while. Two hours later, I realized I'd spent too long in game and not long enough writing. Ninja-huggled Randell and Marques and logged.

I just realized ... with Achievements account-wide, is there any reason to log in on each and every character? Hmmmmm. Of course, I do need to decide if I'm raising cooking on any of them. Double-Hmmmmmmmm.

Writing ... I can't decide which of three ways to go to totally mess with my poor protagonist's head. Should the bus run into a truck instead of him (with him watching in horror), the accident not happen today (leaving him stressing until it happens or he prevents it), or have his attempts to meddle actually result in the bus having its accident in a worse time and place so he reads about the fatal bus crash and knows it might have been only him dead if he hadn't tried to change things. I have a mean streak and it's showing.

Good morning and happy post-Thanksgiving when you L-Tryptophanners finally slog your way awake.

/tar Bite
/careful HUUG

Can't be giving bear huugs today - no idea whose gut will be too stuffed. ^_~
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I made this yesterday in preparation for a new Pathfinder game: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=473982

The character stole my heart while I was making it, so that is a sign that I'll be happy with the character.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
I don't have a clue why, but the one thing that really stood out on that character sheet: Finicky.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
11/23/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Eilethalua
I don't have a clue why, but the one thing that really stood out on that character sheet: Finicky.
Same. Mainly because I have no clue what that means.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Fussy about details; wants things their way.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
11/24/2012 12:55 AMPosted by Sinlinara

.........Sooooooo, like most ladies?

Yeah? Yeaaaaaaah.

-nods-
Reply Quote
11/24/2012 01:11 AMPosted by Prodon

Yeah? Yeaaaaaaah.

-nods-

Exactly

*sagenod*
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
11/24/2012 01:11 AMPosted by Prodon

Don't forget that we reserve the right to change our mind about what way we wanted things, and claim that we always wanted them the way we want them now.

I leave the angelic or diabolical nature of my grin as I say that to your imagination.
Reply Quote
11/26/2012 01:51 PMPosted by Eilethalua

Don't forget that we reserve the right to change our mind about what way we wanted things, and claim that we always wanted them the way we want them now.

I leave the angelic or diabolical nature of my grin as I say that to your imagination.

/shudders
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]