Raid Type: 10
Raid Days & Times: - Wednesday 6:00PM - 9:00PM , Saturday 6:00PM - 9:00PM , Monday 9:00 PM - 12:00AM (CST- Server time)
Loot type: MS over OS (more details on the website)
Progression: 6/6 Mogu'shan Vaults 2/6 Hear of Fear normal mode
What can we offer you?
<Synergy> can offer you a short, productive raid week of only 9 hours with a relaxed, fun, and welcoming environment. Most guild members are in their 20's and 30's so we understand having a life, family, career, and hobbies can be hard to balance all while gaming. All food and flasks are provided by the guild bank. We also work together as a guild/raid team and try our best to provide one another with gems and enchants free of cost.
Healer with a DPS OS:
Contact us in-game, or our website at http://synergy-kt.shivtr.com/
What do we expect?
- Try to be on WoW 15 minutes before raid time. This way, we can get a head start if everyone is online and prepared.
- Working mic, ventrilo, reliable internet.
- Raid Addons (DBM, Omen, Recount, etc)
- High attendance. Missing occasional raids is fine, but if it happens on a weekly basis you will be sat out, and then eventually replaced.
- Respect and responsibility. If you have to miss a raid, make sure you let someone know. Have consumables ready even though we supply them. We are only human, and we do forget sometimes!
- A personality. We like to enjoy our time raiding, so this is important.
- Patience. Wipes are going to happen when we're progressing....it's a fact of life.
- Perspective. There's a person behind those pixels.
- 470 plus ilvl is preferred. However, don't let gear and current raid experience scare you away from applying.
Please direct all questions to the people listed below. Please let us know who you are when you add one of us on battle tag!
Naeviah - Ado#1216
Regulus - Regulus#1307
Suren - Zarili#1316
Apply today: http://synergy-kt.shivtr.com/