Warbringer is recruiting

Warbringer is looking for any and all active PvPers to fill its ranks. Providing all forms of PvP, we have something to offer everyone:

-wPvP
-Leveling help
-Random BG premades
-Rated BGs
-Gems/enchants
-Friends with benefits*
-Arena partners
-Guild Teamspeak server

We're currently looking specifically to fill our RBG slots. Our rated nights as of now are Fridays, Sundays and Mondays starting 6-7 server. We're looking primarily for healers but we have room for all roles, and willing to shift event times based on interest.

Warbringer is home to casuals and more serious players alike, all of whom are willing to help you cap or go for rating. Anybody is welcome, barring trolls and raiders. Take your PVE elsewhere... no, we'll take you anyway.
Whisper anybody online for an invite, we'll be happy to get you in right away.

*age and location permitting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We would love to see many new faces! I've run into several great players who would love what Warbringer has to offer. Upon transferring I can tell you it's one of if not the funnest guild I've been in since Vanilla.

- Although we are as most guilds and have occasions where people don't want to log on, there are several times a day you can find upwards of 15 to 20 people online. Whom of which are running RBG's, Random BG's, Arena's (such as myself normally) and tons of WPvP.

I urge anyone to come and check it out.. the server is slowly dying, which I have watched happen several times throughout the course of my 6 years here on VCO, and it has been guilds such as Warbringer who keep it alive. Just as OOTA, Glory, Exiled, Perserverance, and many other have kept it lively in the past!

So stop on in, it would be nice to have a flooded guild online roster every day and night!

- Excuse any of my grammatical errors, I wasn't exactly an english major. :P

-Eason
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I urge anyone to come and check it out.. the server is slowly dying, which I have watched happen several times throughout the course of my 6 years here on VCO, and it has been guilds such as Warbringer who keep it alive. Just as OOTA, Glory, Exiled, Perserverance, and many other have kept it lively in the past!So stop on in, it would be nice to have a flooded guild online roster every day and night! - Excuse any of my grammatical errors, I wasn't exactly an english major. :P

how true is this statement?

im sick of ED its driving me crazy, a huge influx of transfers looking to "WPVP" destroyed the rp community and its become zerg fests

how is it here? I don't see much RP activity on the forums but that could be misleading, I just need to get out of ED and back to my roots but all the rp-pvp servers seem to have turned into regular pvp realms

help please!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
The "clique mentality" has destroyed walk-up RP and the majority of the wPVP is the Knights of Dusk getting attacked by the Blacktooth Grin because none of the other PVP guilds are big enough to get noticed.
Edited by Dashadeash on 12/10/2012 9:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
so this place is a no go I assume is what ur trying to tell me

bases don't get attacked and so forth?
Edited by Blofeld on 12/10/2012 9:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
so this place is a no go I assume is what ur trying to tell me

bases don't get attacked and so forth?

I feel like we are working on that. The guild I'm in isn't rp, but I'm more than glad to tag along with our RP/PVP guilds (as many of my guildmates are). We have had a few recent events. I try to take the "when in rome" approach. And i'm sure there are a lot of others who are willing to put forth the effort into that. So don't count us out, yet! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]