TB!!!!

100 Troll Hunter
Can the alliance please queue TB again? I enjoy the free honor and I'm sure all of the other hordies like it too, but it just gets so boring sitting there for 15 mins. It would be much appreciated. Thanks bads!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Ahhh poor promaid had to sit and wait....ahh I /cry for ya....
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Hunter
Ya right why would you want us come and destroy you guys. I nor any of the Alliance will NOT que until they release WG & TB for the level 90`s... think thats will be in 5.1
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
the alliance wont queu up until its wg&tb?? are you hoping you will pick the opposite bg that promade is in so you survive for 15 minutes?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Does the alliance realize TB still gives a lot of honor? Why wouldn't you try to get it just for that purpose? I'm just here looking for some fights. Unless you know, you're scared or something?
Reply Quote
21 Undead Hunter
You're wasting your time Achmad, these kids don't even lift.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Hey I lift my fat butt out of bed every morning.

I tried that pvp thing awhile back on my hunter getting all the gear and stuff and still got worked. Wife said I was no longer allowed to do bgs as I get too upset and call out lots of bad words.

But if I notice TB ready to pop I might hop in just to offer up some free kills to ya.
Reply Quote
99 Human Rogue
I queue for TB from time to time, Just discourages people to have Promade call in their Entire guild to help against a Single person, and then chicken out when they get outnumbered.

It's quite sad, I know.
Reply Quote
21 Undead Hunter
I queue for TB from time to time, Just discourages people to have Promade call in their Entire guild to help against a Single person, and then chicken out when they get outnumbered.

It's quite sad, I know.
Except for the fact that TB doesnt work that way, and in fact only allows for balanced numbers, especially after the first 5. Good job showing your PVP knowledge once again. Hey i think our JC vendors in Org just spawned - you've got work to do.
Reply Quote
He's upgraded to Gamon.

!@#$ is about to get real.

Also,

11/27/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Carthrolas
Just discourages people to have Promade call in their Entire guild to help against a Single person, and then chicken out when they get outnumbered.

I suppose you can provide some sort of evidence to prove this, yes? I mean, it's not as if you would just make some ridiculous claim and then not try to back it up. That isn't like you at all.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I think it's because he's been on his blood dk and some people can't solo him so they call for backup. I mean, who plays blood in pvp? Sounds like a try-hard to me.
Reply Quote
21 Undead Hunter
Well, no new quests, no new rewards or gear, no new items - essentially it's the exact same as it was. This level 90 TB and WG is sure to motivate players to participate.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

It's quite sad, I know.

I am sorry Promade.

I have been a Rival to all of your members for many months now, and for what? Nothing.

This meaningless hate needs to come to a stop, bashing how people do against one another in World PvP or on an Online game is just simply a waste of time.

I have learned that there are many skilled people in your Guild that are well over capable enough to handle themself 1v1, and though I proceed to Talk trash when it turns into 2v1 or sometimes 3 or 4 vs. 1, there was only going to be one possible Outcome. Saying that your guild has no good Players would be a Lie seeing as to how many are Heroes of the Horde that are there. You all are good pvpers, this I know is true. I have said that I was better than many of your members, this is a Lie.

Forgive me.

Hypocrite much?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
EDIT: yay random codes adding random thing?
Edited by Vortez on 11/27/2012 4:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
You're either playing or you're not, Vort!

Stop toying with our emotions!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]