[H] The Ultimate Troll

90 Tauren Death Knight
Who's the Ultimate Horde Troll? Discuss.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'm a troll druid, I win.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
rejuvy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Rejuvy is a tauren?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I'd say Trop and his logic. Oh wait, hes being serious; Lolol
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/24/2012 08:21 PMPosted by Pajuh
Rejuvy is a tauren?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

no he is a worgen.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Clearly my blue skin is better than the rest of these other trolls. Not to mention the sheer girth of my tusks.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Razir plz.. We all know I'm the most beuatiful Troll in all the land. Although.. Speaking of your clearly oversized tusks. I heard from a friend of a friend who knew a healer that was paid by yourself to enlarge your tusks. This isn't the Troll way my friend. You should accept who you are and what the titans of old blessed upon you. Unless your skin is anything that's not blue in which case kill yourself. CAN I GET A AMEN ON THAT Bruddah!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Come now sir, you of all people should know that our joke is incorrect. Things do in fact grow back larger.

Besides your war paint is running.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I assume you lost in battle to have your tusks ripped off in the first place. A trolls tusks and mohawk are our pride and joy. You not only shame yourself from not having/hiding your Mohawk but you let someone defile your tusks. You bring dishonour on our kind.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Mage
Ohai, Frosty.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
YOu sir are a ruffian and a scoundrel! I was in a epic fight with the black dragon flight when I was taken by surprise and my tusks were fractured. And everyone knows that braids are for counting how many kills you have scored, and seeing as how you have none, you are harmless.
Reply Quote
88 Troll Hunter
your both harmless.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I guess I need to try harder...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Well !@#$ guys, Vol'Jin is now the Ultimate Troll once again. Just look at that sexy new model.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]