LF DPS

90 Undead Priest
We are currently looking to recruit a few dps for our 10 man raid team. A few of our regulars have gone off into the world and no longer have the time to raid full time. Ranged would be preferred, but not a deal breaker. Gear isn't really an issue as that can be had easily. If you are capable of pew pewing while not standing in fire, you are already better than Goods, and would love to have you. We currently raid T/W/Th 6-9 server.

Hit me up in game or here if interested. With the holidays approaching fast, we will probably cut our raids down to just farm mode which is a good time to hand out gear. If you wear capris or need to leave mid raid to get your cancer stricken grandmother her cigarettes, please don't reply, you know who you are.
Reply Quote
I don't know who that last part is referring to, but I lol'ed anyway :)

We have a guy who took advantage of a break to go grill himself a steak, but didn't give us any sort of heads up; he just went afk. The 5 minute break turned into a 15 minute one...

Another guy a while ago had to go outside with his gf every time she wanted to smoke. One time we had a 25 man group ready to do BH and he went afk for about 5 minutes only to come back and say he had to go cuz his gf wanted to catch fireflies. omfg
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
at least he said he was goin to catch bugs. The best is the random afker. Anyone know where Ed is?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
11/26/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Phaydre
We have a guy who took advantage of a break to go grill himself a steak, but didn't give us any sort of heads up; he just went afk. The 5 minute break turned into a 15 minute one...

I remember that night well. Dirty Noah.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Oh the bad raider stories, I bet we have several hundred of them to tell.

The hunter who in his effort to avoid the lava wave on Rag , decided to disengage through the firewall the blocks the entrance because it causes 'no damage'. /coughcowacough

We had a warrior in BWL 1.0 who couldn't hold his lunch so he decided to run mid boss into the bathroom with his laptop to do his business. Needless to say, when he queued into vent, it wasn't pretty.
Edited by Hawkke on 11/26/2012 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I was in a 25 man guild before fat chance/sealab. We had a guy quit in mid raid because his Egirl did'nt get a piece of loot she wanted. Then the couple gotten to an agruement...Next day our forums were full of naked pics of the girl. Oh to emo's....lol

And Hawkke, I think when we had a drunken raid night. Did'nt Adam raid on the crapper? Could be wrong but seems a right...lol
Reply Quote
Looking to get back into raiding after a couple years off. Later times work for me, so, seeing your schedule it looks doable. Will ding 90 soon and will be geared to raid with *OMG* Dps to follow... would a lock do you any good?

P.S. I am a Sherpa from Nepal.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Looking to get back into raiding after a couple years off. Later times work for me, so, seeing your schedule it looks doable. Will ding 90 soon and will be geared to raid with *OMG* Dps to follow... would a lock do you any good?

P.S. I am a Sherpa from Nepal.

Always looking for quality, whether it be in game or on Everest.
Reply Quote
I was in a guild a few years ago where this guy left midfight because he forgot he was cooking and nearly burned his house down.

also I can range pew pew!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Back in ICC, we had a Shaman on Festergut who rage quit because "you guys keep putting the spore on me and I can't heal when moving to stack. RAID LEADERS NEED TO PUT IT ON SOMEONE ELSE!"

He later quit the guild because we weren't willing to acknowledge that he had carried us.
Edited by Temujen on 11/28/2012 8:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thread derail succeeded

Free bumps tho. lol
Reply Quote
Wait, where's Shamm? I'm supposed to agree with him about something.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]