<Midnight Crusaders> is saying goodbye

90 Night Elf Druid
Our guild has been part of this realm since 2009, so it is with a heavy heart that we say goodbye. We have seen this realm go through many transformations as the community evolved; but cata hit our server hard, and panda seems to have hit our server even harder. As such, we have decided to realm transfer in the hopes of finding a more active community.

We will be transferring during the last week of November. We thank the Scryers community for all the good times we have had and wish you all lots of luck in the future!
Edited by Aeowynn on 11/26/2012 3:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Good luck, fair sailing, and may the new server grant you what you are searching for!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Does that mean Lola's also leaving? Can you also take Carth?
Reply Quote
I am sorry to see another raid guild leave in search of greener raid teams... Best of luck to you.

Any of your people who are unable to leave or don't want to are welcome with us... I know its a faction change but the offer stands. I know that our second raid (2/6 MV) is looking for some dependable folks.

Bon Voyage and safe journey.
Toffees
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
No more Lola???? Crap now who am I going to pick on in trade chat?

Hmmm sad day :(

Ohh and best of luck to ya. Hopefully you find another server that offers what you are looking for.
Edited by Malaki on 11/26/2012 4:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Good luck to you. As someone who has server swapped multiple times with different expansions and finally ended up back on her home server, I know how hard it can be.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
Bye All. You will be missed. Best of luck.
Edited by Grizelda on 11/27/2012 7:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
99 Human Rogue
11/26/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Anablue
Does that mean Lola's also leaving? Can you also take Carth?

Scryers for Life <3

How will this server Cope without Lola's Alchemy!?
Reply Quote
Best of luck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]