Restorative Amber from Klaxxi'Vess

95 Human Priest
I have been purchasing and using the Restorative Amber from the Klaxxi Quartermaster in Klaxxi'Vess in the Dread Wastes. I try to make sure I have 20 at all times.. Well today I log on to Festiva and she has no more Restorative Amber. Why? What happened. When I logged her last evening I had 20 and now I have none. Please let me know what has happened, have you changed it so that when you log out it disappears making a temporary item?
Sure would like to know. paying 9 gold or so for something that is going to disappear is kinda disappointing.
Sincerely,
Festiva,
aka K. Buckley-Hammel
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
11/26/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Festiva
Please let me know what has happened, have you changed it so that when you log out it disappears making a temporary item?

You are either are mistaken about the amount you actually had or they were deleted by you on accident.

If they were deleted you can use the Item Restoration tool to check, if you are simply mistaken, just purchase more ( considering its a level 85 item its not really a problem about costs ).

The item was not removed by Blizzard, the item is not temporary, and the item did not simply vanish by magic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]