<Vox> Kel'thuzad 5/6H MV 3/6H HoF 4/4 TES

90 Night Elf Druid
Vox
<Vox> is a 25 man raiding guild located on kel'thuzad. We are recruiting people who know their class well, who keeps up to date on your class, and your class changes. Including people who are able to be aware of their surroundings, know the fights/are willing to pay attention and learn fights as well as not standing in fire and dying.

Current progression
Mogu'shan vaults 5/6 Heroic.
Heart Of Fear 3/6 Heroic mode.
Terrace of Endless Spring 4/4

Raid Times
Tuesday- 7:00pm- 10:30PM Server time (MST) 9:00pm-12:30 (EST)
Wednesday- 7:00PM- 10:30PM Server time (MST) 9:00pm-12:30 (EST)
Thursday- 7:00pm-10:30PM Server time. (MST) 9:00pm-12:30 (EST)

Current Recruitment Needs

Tank - CLOSED

Healers - Very select(must be exceptional)
    Monk- MEDIUM
    Pally- MEDIUM LOW
    disc priest- HIGH

DPS- OPEN
    Rogue- LOW
    DK- HIGH
    Warlock - MEDIUM
    Mage - MEDIUM HIGH
    Boomkin - MEDIUM
    Feral druid- HIGH
    Enhance shaman- HIGH HIGH!!!
    Warrior- CLOSED
    hunter- MEDIUM HIGH
    Ele shaman- LOW
    ret pally- CLOSED
    monk - HIGH
    Shadow priest- LOW

If you are exceptional at your class don't be afraid to throw in an application.
All dps spots are open in a sense. If you can out-dps and be very aware of your surroundings you can earn the main raiding spot.

Applying Process:
- In order to be considered for a trial spot, you must fill out an application and answer all the required questions.
- Read the stickies and the application template on our application section
- Make a new thread in the application section, copy all questions over from the template, and answer them thoroughly.
- Our officers will review your application and give you all questions and concerns before you are accepted or denied.
- Monitor your application frequently and try to answer all questions, from our officers, promptly.

www.voxgaming.us

If you have any questions Please contact anyone bellow
Current Raid Leader - Rosslina
GM: boltzz
Officers: Shiftzone, Branalia, Pfeffernusse, Fazulle
Edited by Vyagrah on 12/29/2012 9:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Vox
We need good raiders!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
You need good raiders? You wont have any coming your way with players acting like this in your guild! This guy things he a so good at DPS he can pull for the tank every pull and when he knows hes gonna get kicked he stays in combat with the training dummy.
http://imgur.com/Rnsso

Good luck getting any quality people to join your guild with people like this.
you deserve some good http://tinyurl.com/cqx8582 Platino.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Agreed hes a no good piece of !@#$ holding up our dungeon kick him
Reply Quote
64 Gnome Death Knight
I don't think guilds like Vox care about how their members act out of their raids. Guilds like Vox only want members who shows up for raids, pull decent dps. Doesn't matter if they are dbags out of guild. I see guilds like this around a lot. When you ask them to do something about it, they will say "We are not their parents". IMO, it doesn't matter if you are their parents or not you offer them a home, all of their bad actions reflects on your guild (Vox). Obviously my comment will be untrue if we see Platino out of Vox. :D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Regardless of how high or low is DPS is, he's obviously proficient in rustling jimmies.

I don't know this fellow but I'll be sure to congratulate him the next time I login.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Vox
He parses number 1 on jimmies rustling.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
12/04/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Alonnaa
He parses number 1 on jimmies rustling.

Busybee likes this.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
You need good raiders? You wont have any coming your way with players acting like this in your guild! This guy things he a so good at DPS he can pull for the tank every pull and when he knows hes gonna get kicked he stays in combat with the training dummy.
http://imgur.com/Rnsso

Good luck getting any quality people to join your guild with people like this.
you deserve some good http://tinyurl.com/cqx8582 Platino.

You mad bro?
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
That guy is pretty smart. Owned imo.
Reply Quote
64 Gnome Death Knight
12/04/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Gonadstrife
I don't think guilds like Vox care about how their members act out of their raids. Guilds like Vox only want members who shows up for raids, pull decent dps. Doesn't matter if they are dbags out of guild. I see guilds like this around a lot. When you ask them to do something about it, they will say "We are not their parents". IMO, it doesn't matter if you are their parents or not you offer them a home, all of their bad actions reflects on your guild (Vox). Obviously my comment will be untrue if we see Platino out of Vox. :D

haha, my comment is true from the looks of it. Comment from the GM proved my point hahaha. They can't get rid of him because of his high epeen. Vox is filled of dbags. *watches players who does not like dealing with immature kids and their parents babysitting them run away from Vox*. Good luck with the recruitment. My work here is done.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
12/04/2012 06:14 PMPosted by Gonadstrife

haha, my comment is true from the looks of it. Comment from the GM proved my point hahaha. They can't get rid of him because of his high epeen. Vox is filled of dbags. *watches players who does not like dealing with immature kids and their parents babysitting them run away from Vox*. Good luck with the recruitment. My work here is done.

I don't mean to burst your bubble but nobody is taking this expansion seriously.

I'm sorry you feel your time is so valuable that you can't leave and re-queue like a normal person. Maybe next time.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Every story has two sides and his tells a different one. Regardless, every guild will have one or two people that rub others the wrong way and bad PUGs are one of the most common places for that to happen. Blizzard gives you in-game systems to deal with players you don't like. You can easily /ignore him cross realm if you don't want to see him again and you could have kicked him or left the heroic if you didn't like how he was behaving.

None of this pertains to how we as a guild progress through raid content.
Reply Quote
64 Gnome Death Knight
Oh no no, don't get me wrong... me proving something does not have anything to do with the seriousness of the expansion. So no bubble bursting needed :D. Only reasoning on moral high ground. Respecting others, meaning that just because you are online behind your screen, you can act like there is no repercussion involve, that's all. Nothing about the game, and no I wasn't in the run, just putting my input :D. And no time wasted as I don't have to raid lol tonight :D.
Reply Quote
64 Gnome Death Knight
Every story has two sides and his tells a different one. Regardless, every guild will have one or two people that rub others the wrong way and bad PUGs are one of the most common places for that to happen. Blizzard gives you in-game systems to deal with players you don't like. You can easily /ignore him cross realm if you don't want to see him again and you could have kicked him or left the heroic if you didn't like how he was behaving.

None of this pertains to how we as a guild progress through raid content.

You obviously did not click on the picture or read the OP of this complaint. Let me help you out, Platino joined the group (random), with his pet on growl, pulling mobs left and right and when the group politely asked him to take his growl off he did not listen and gave some smartass comments. Now they had a choice to boot him, but knowing how blizzard's system do not work 100% on everyone's precise issue it could not be done because Platino, kept putting them in combat, (attacking the dummy). How should they boot someone being a complete dbag like that? No other side lol. You just admitted to someone that you know how "obnoxious, and arrogant" he is (led you to boot him out of the guild back in Cata) and cannot do anything about it because he is your biggest DPS lol.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
Vox
This popcorn... is so good.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Sounds like this Platino dude, is a kid and is getting away with murder. Props to the GM of Vox for taking it in the butt. They are letting this kid run the guild. Enjoy the pixelated popcorn though, i heard it gets stale once you step out of your mom's house and get in the real world.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I always find a thread amusing when two different people post on multiple characters.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
12/04/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Shockgz
I always find a thread amusing when two different people post on multiple characters.

Whoa bro, where's the spoiler warning?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]