<Wipes on Trash> need DPS for 10M. (Ally)

90 Worgen Death Knight
Updated 1/21/2012.

What we need A DPS preferably ranged but will definitely consider all offers. Must have a headset be willing to communicate with others through Mumble. We don't any shy, text only types.

Raid Schedule: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs 7:30/9:30pm (EST) to 12:00/12:30am. We are considering taking out Wed for Sun.

Progression: We are 6/6 MSV (duh.) and 6/6 HoF and 4/4 ToES (hah, toes...) 4/6 HM MSV.

About us:About half of the group has been raiding together since Pre-BC and the rest we've picked up along the way. We recently transfered to Tich from Shandris (horde). We are a rag-tag bunch of tackless !@#$%^-s who love nothing more than ridiculing eachother at any given oportunity. That being said, anyone senstive to race, sexual preference, sex, etc will likely not fit in here as we welcome and hate you all equally. As mentioned above the vast majority of guild activity (farming olds raids, pvp, transmog) is coordinated through vent and as such we are not looking for the typer-only types.

Who to contact: Gorehowl, Soysos, Schittybear, Biscosity, Splank, really anyone in our guild is capable of relaying the message to us.

For the Horde! wait...
Edited by Gorehowl on 1/21/2013 8:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
bump :D
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
talked to Soysos just now
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
bump for edits, not server time but EST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
bump of the whale. Edited original post: Now considering tanks!
Edited by Gorehowl on 12/4/2012 11:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hello, 475 Surv/BM Hunter here willing to sign up :D!
I know 6/6 MSV 6/6 HoF and 3/4 ToeS!
In Cata I cleared Heroic DS before MoP came out if that is an achive!
Raided with a top 20 guild in Cata.
Have Years and Years of raid experiance.
I also have played wow for about 6 years now.
Reason im looking for a raiding guild is mine fell apart about 1 month into MoP so i didnt get much raid time and im def. not puging at this point in the expansion.
Just looking for some hardcore raiding to enjoy the game more and i would love to raid with you guys. Times are good for me as well because i am EST. I look forward to talking to you guys in game ill message as soon as i get home later today.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
bump Need tank!
Reply Quote
Prot warrior or brewmaster prefered. Others are still welcome
Reply Quote
Druid is good too
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Hmm, I might be interested. Add me on Btag Collateral#1185
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
really, ToES? >_>
Reply Quote
Need a tank to start HMs, please message Soysos, Gorehowl or Schittybear if you're interested.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Update! Need DPS!! See details above!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump for some good dudes who need more good dudes to keep being good and stuff.
Reply Quote
Hunter would be nice :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
LOL Thanks Slooty
Reply Quote
Still need a tank it seems -.-
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Just completely change your raid schedule to Tues/Thurs+ so you can just recruit my super geared awesome cool monk. Crisis averted.
Reply Quote
Actually I'm pretty sure we're taking out Weds all together, just doing tues/thurs/mon
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Let's talk tomorrow night.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]