Jade Spirit 5.1 Issues

90 Draenei Priest
Overall the new RPPM greatly buffed the uptime of Jade Spirit for healers. Unfortunately, the spirit proc is even less reliable than before because the int proc overwrites the spirit proc instead of simply refreshing the duration.

An easy fix would be to make the Spirit proc always overwrite the regular proc and to make the int proc refresh the spirit proc back to 12 sec.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
That wouldn't work, because if you go over 25% mana and it reprocs, it shouldn't update the spirit proc.

The spirit proc should just be a separate buff.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
That's kind of disheartening. The spirit proc is silly enough as-is that it should at least stick around for the full duration when it does proc. But I'm definitely happy to hear that JS is a much more reliable throughput proc.

I'm looking forward to swapping to it in a few. Windsong is nice and all, but give me Int anyday :-X
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
That wouldn't work, because if you go over 25% mana and it reprocs, it shouldn't update the spirit proc.

The spirit proc should just be a separate buff.

I don't disagree, but can they hotfix that? In a way, I kind of wish they did away with the whole different proc at low mana and made it give spirit at all times. Even if it means nerfing the base amount of spirit you get from the proc.
Reply Quote
How bout we just get a spirit option? A random int proc is great for DPS, but not so great for healers.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/27/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Heartsings
How bout we just get a spirit option? A random int proc is great for DPS, but not so great for healers.

Yeah, I don't know why they just didn't do what they did in Cata with Heartsong and Power Torrent.

Would make a lot more sense.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/27/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Heartsings

You will be OOM and like it!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah, I don't know why they just didn't do what they did in Cata with Heartsong and Power Torrent.

Would make a lot more sense.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
So, for dps int users, is jade spirit worth it in 5.1 vs windsong? Or still pretty much on par with it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
11/28/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Parnstor
So, for dps int users, is jade spirit worth it in 5.1 vs windsong? Or still pretty much on par with it.

Windsong is now subpar for everyone. 70% uptime on random substats vs 50-70% uptime on 1650 Int.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
OP disc priest with 9.7k spirit should never complain about this.

Better mana regen than any other class and he's boohooing...rofl.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
OP disc priest with 9.7k spirit should never complain about this.

Better mana regen than any other class and he's boohooing...rofl.

You are not being helpful.

QQ about your issues with people's classes in another thread please.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
11/28/2012 12:37 AMPosted by Mintia
50-70% uptime on 1650 Int.

Wow it went up that high huh? Guess i need to stop selling my sha crystals. :(

Was cleaning up selling those things.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]