Two noted issues with 5.1

90 Night Elf Warrior
1. Safeguard is no longer removing players from roots.
2. Intimidating Shout has a 60 second CD.

I'm hoping for a quick hot fix on both issues.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
jk client side patch
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
please dear god no
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Why would you want intimidating shout to have a longer cooldown, that was the most random nerf ive ever seen anyways.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Looks like they decided to nerf our mobility instead of control, and forgot to update patch notes.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
and blood bath is still giving you only 20 pct bleed damage from dragons roar. seems like blizzard wants to ignore this one in the hopes we just forget about it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
11/27/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Mikeey
Why would you want intimidating shout to have a longer cooldown, that was the most random nerf ive ever seen anyways.

It's a bug nonetheless.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Please go post on the bug report forums to get this issue noted and taken care of.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/27/2012 05:21 PMPosted by Kaution
Please go post on the bug report forums to get this issue noted and taken care of.

i have and they wont acknowledge it or add it to the bug list
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Actually according to MMO champ it was fixed via hotfix already. Safeguard should be breaking roots again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Safeguard broke roots for me on Wednesday but not Tuesday. Ofc I was also MS critting people for 18k on Tuesday which lead me to make a post. Apparently this was not a widespread problem lol.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Just an FYI, Rallying Cry and Last Stand can now be used at the same time too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]