Fear me Alliance

90 Orc Warlock
SO here I am levelling, trying to get my 90 on and some 86 half health dirtbag NELF warrior just idly strolls by me on his mount.

So I'm all like Conflagrate slow that NELF down, he dismounts and I prepare for battle. Immolate COE CHAOS BOLT, when I hear this sound that sounded very familiar but I couldn't remember what it was.

Well it was Spell Reflection and it reflected my chaos bolt which crit me for 95k and i died =(

don't mess with me
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
8/10. Moderately hilarious.
Reply Quote
5 Human Warrior
I think this alone qualifies you to be allowed into Chinese Murder Van.
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
I'd recommend you throw yourself into a maelstrom now. Because I will be leveling, with the full fury of The Alliance at my disposal. The lands of Pandaria will run red with filthy horde scum blood. Your time is limited.
Reply Quote
5 Human Warrior
11/28/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Trhavok
I'd recommend you throw yourself into a maelstrom now. Because I will be leveling, with the full fury of The Alliance at my disposal. The lands of Pandaria will run red with filthy horde scum blood. Your time is limited.

This !@#$ is comedy gold.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
sorry, but rogues suck now.
or, atleast they did during the 10 days i played. maybe 5.1 changed that?

level 85s have potential to be overpowered as hell, you could cap a toon like this and r.ape anything.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Frostmoran/simple
and in my opinion, killing geared 90s as an 85 just makes their death oh so much sweeter.
Edited by Shopped on 11/28/2012 11:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

Whatever bro I was recently proclaimed the victor of the rumpus defeating wave after wave of foes. I fear no rogues
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

what is with people complimenting themselves on their alts? I would have done it for you, but now I think you're a lil weird

and Caulktok, finally someone who is on my level. It gets lonely at the top.
Edited by Kate on 11/28/2012 3:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
11/28/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Kate
what is with people complimenting themselves on their alts? I would have done it for you, but now I think you're a lil weird

thats funny because i have alt finder and that character isn't under his post history anywhere.
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue

Swanologue = Chide, Not me.

As commander of the Alliance I have no reason to hide. The power of The Alliance knows no bounds
Edited by Trhavok on 11/28/2012 3:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

thats funny because i have alt finder and that character isn't under his post history anywhere.

Except it is

wait i just checked again and it's not

Lol
Edited by Kate on 11/28/2012 4:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
never listen to women
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
11/28/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Sephyxia
never listen to women
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
11/28/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Shopped
never listen to women
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
stop implying that I'm still not right when I'm wrong
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
11/28/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Sephyxia
never listen to women

until they start undoing buttons
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
i still tell them to shutup...stick to the moaning, i dont want anything constructive out of their mouths
Reply Quote
I approve of this message
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
mente and calk back? wat?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
well i might be back im not sure yet, I have been playing GW2 which is fun but no arena, and now I come back to wow and they have simplified the !@#$ out of warlocks more then before.

No castable Howl of Terror, gotta spec for Deathcoil or w/e it's new poopy butt name is and choose that over shadowfury or insta howl of terror. That move right there has taken so much away!

Altho apparently locks are OP i just dont like losing so much in one class YOU NAH I MEAN SON?

p.s. HI KSTUD LONG TIME NO INTERNET SEE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]