{A} Gaurdian / Resto Druid seeks raid guild

90 Night Elf Druid
Used to have expansive knowledge in past content in completing several complicated raid achievements and titles . I'm slowing down now and decided to try out being a gaurdian druid. I am in the process of trying it improve my gear on a daily basis on my own, by trying to do the dailies , specific heroic dungeons that have items for me to upgrade. I also am researching proper way to tank in lfr. All,this with hopes,of being ale to learn enough and be geared enough to help,out any guild willing to have me as a part of their team. I hope guilds can overlook my lack of current gear and experience with this current contentand look further back and see that I was more than compentent raid member prior to mists.
Thank you for your time. Toss me a whisper,in game,or feel,free to,send me a letter.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I have a few raid teams that can use a skilled & dedicated raider.

10 man team 4 is a semi hardcore team. The raid leaders are Merahem and Denerys and raids Wed - Sat (Sat if needed) 1am - 4am EST

10 man team 7s' raid leader is Shivanii and Godric, it is a semi hardcore team and raids Fri-Sat 8-11 EST

Check us out for more info at http://opponent-guild.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
would love to have you join our 10m core :) in need for 2 tanks at the moment. we are 6/6msv 3/6hof currently due to busy IRL lives / attendance. We are just needing reliable tanks and we'll be good to go to start heroic mode in MSV.

Here is our currently rotating recruitment forum post if you wanna take a peek: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2674532555

Our raid group is mostly casual progression, enjoy fun times in vent and everyone researches fights and how to maximize dps for each encounter. Ages range anywhere from 19 - 30 somethings. We raid Friday & Saturday 8 - midnight EST server time.

if you'd like to take a look and fill out an application our website is: www.dejaentendu.guildlaunch.com

Hope to hear from you :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]