combust is useless for 3 lvls now?

90 Blood Elf Mage
uh what? i get combustion at lvl 77 but i dont get ignite til 80. so from 77-80 my combustion is useless with the new patch? is this what im reading? obviously i dont know for sure yet i havent hit 77. just asking someone to confirm or deny this for me
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
While I'm hardly the best person to be answering this question, it still does upfront damage and has a small stun. Ondemand stun alone will make it worthwhile for a measly 3 levels.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
11/28/2012 06:37 AMPosted by Bakaryu
uh what? i get combustion at lvl 77 but i dont get ignite til 80. so from 77-80 my combustion is useless with the new patch? is this what im reading? obviously i dont know for sure yet i havent hit 77. just asking someone to confirm or deny this for me

Confirmed, unless it was patched in 5.1. There was a blue post a while back (May have been GC) saying they were aware of the problem.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
It's the same thing as being able to get glyphs at lvl 25 for abilities you don't even have yet.

It's Blizzard, what do you expect?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It has it's own damage and stun now?
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
11/28/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Tainaqt
It has it's own damage and stun now?

"Instantly deals X Fire damage and stuns the target for 3 seconds."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
ah. ok i guess the up front dmg and stun is good and the fact it resets the CD of inferno blast as well as spreads or detonates bombs it is fine for the 3 lvls just kinda sucks that i don't have the added dps in dungeons (not that i run them alot anyways)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]