Ogudei Shrine not capturing

90 Orc Warrior
I've been able to capture all of the other points in Karasang, but I've tried standing mounted and unmounted all over Ogudei Shrine and I cant get it to start capturing at all.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Happening all over the place. It's usual for alliance to have the advantages like this.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You have to go into the Mines underground geniuses.
Edited by Blaziin on 11/28/2012 7:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
98 Pandaren Monk
Underground, there is one certain spot right before the two main "bosses" from the daily quests. This small area looks like a little concrete or stone circle, probably about 30 or 40 feet in diameter. It is surrounded by four banners of the controlling force. This is the spot to stand to capture the node.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
i love the fact that there shrine is guarded by a !@#$ ton of npc and our oil refinery is so out in the wide open
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
@Kollosaus. Easier to recapture?
Edited by Kiare on 12/4/2012 2:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It took me forever to find the place but I figured what the heck the Allies on my server take all the bases most of the time so why not pay them back. I also went and soloed the twins beyond that room - too bad they don't drop anything for hordies.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I'm standing on the shrine at this very moment and nothing is happening. Is there a trigger that i'm not aware of?
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Death Knight
You must be PVP flagged
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
@Shuppy
Lol they have an advantage because Hellscream is leading us.
And Vol'jin being the warchief is just stupid.
It should be like Rexxar or something :D
I miss him.
Edited by Tondor on 9/11/2014 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]