WTB Free transfers to Gorg

90 Worgen Druid
Low pop server here...
Asking the blues up above to please allow Gorg some free transfers as were slowly dieing..
Our AH economy sucks and world pvp is pretty much non existent?

Anyone agree?
/sign
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Sad when 3 days go by and it's still the third post on the forums :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
yep / slow realm much?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Zen
I plan on xfering one I can find a likable horde server :( Its too dead now days.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
Ahhh my Vanilla and TBC server. Was there for the Horde's first Twin Emps kill back in the day. Sad to see it so dead.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
signed
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
with the area outside SW being cross-realm, you can see 50 people out there at almost any time...but more often than not, i'm the only one from gorg...

come to think of it, like 40% of the people are from Idillian.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
ahah hord i hear ya. Just is rough with a crapy econ and AH prices are redik!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yeah Gorg used to be an awesome server. Now its so dead that I can't do any of the stuff I like to do.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We could all just go meet horde at TB - hold hands and sing songs
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Sign, Please listen to this for once. Free xfer, server merger or discount on multiple toons xfer.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Proof this server is dying is that the last time someone posted in this thread was a month ago and it's still one of the most recent posts. That said, Blizzard has no incentive to do anything about the situation as long as they keep getting money off people transferring off server...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]