Razorgore. LOL?

90 Tauren Shaman
If your goal was to add something new and fun to the game, well, you failed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Why he is pretty easy to solo now but it still requires you be decent at the game and have some sort of strat.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
VS
Since when is Razorgore new?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Razorgore... new?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Did Blizz finally give us Vanilla servers?!?!?!?

(only reason i could think of to make Razorgore "new" :( )
Reply Quote
Nothing to see here move alone.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
maybe he missed the news. this patch was about landfall or something, not razorgore.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f73wc2V-5PA

razorgore is serious business
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f73wc2V-5PA

razorgore is serious business

Thank you, I missed him.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
11/28/2012 07:51 PMPosted by Drangberg
If your goal was to add something new and fun to the game, well, you failed.

11/28/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Azivalla
Since when is Razorgore new?

11/28/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Alanahlia
Razorgore... new?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The issue is that a semi-big deal was made about allowing players to more easily solo old bosses in 5.1, but all of the bosses that were un-soloable before are still un-soloable.

It is still not possible to solo Razorgore because you:
a) cannot protect him from adds and control him at the same time
b) cannot heal him because while you aren't controlling him, he's an enemy
c) break all the eggs before he is killed by adds.

Even though they reduced the cooldown of Destroy Egg to 3 seconds, you still can't break every egg in the room before Razorgore is dead. Unless you can magically cause all of the adds to attack you instead of him, while you are channeling.

EDIT: On a related note, C'Thun is still impossible to solo legitimately. You can still exploit Ouro to kill him, but he still one-shots you if you go to his stomach and nobody is on the surface.

Twin Emperors are now comfortably soloable though, provided you have enough purely magic of purely physical damage.
Edited by Sigtýr on 11/28/2012 8:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yea, I tried him yesterday but the adds kept spawning too fast. For some reason he would NOT use his cleave on the the mobs either so I just ended up saying Eff it and suiciding to get it over with.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I soloed him with shaman and lock at 90:

shaman: use both fire and earth elementals in between channels to help keep the adds down

warlock: used dark apotheosis and grim sac- got enough healing aggro to keep them mostly off the boss

both were still very close though
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter
Even though they reduced the cooldown of Destroy Egg to 3 seconds, you still can't break every egg in the room before Razorgore is dead. Unless you can magically cause all of the adds to attack you instead of him, while you are channeling.

protip

release the orb

to get aggro on all the mobs that are up

they lowered the debuff cooldown
Reply Quote
40 Troll Shaman
11/28/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Derpymage
Nothing to see here move alone.

i dont want to move alone :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

protip

release the orb

to get aggro on all the mobs that are up

they lowered the debuff cooldown

The debuff still lasts as long as the channel for me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
The issue is that a semi-big deal was made about allowing players to more easily solo old bosses in 5.1, but all of the bosses that were un-soloable before are still un-soloable.

It is still not possible to solo Razorgore because you:
a) cannot protect him from adds and control him at the same time
b) cannot heal him because while you aren't controlling him, he's an enemy
c) break all the eggs before he is killed by adds.

EDIT: On a related note, C'Thun is still impossible to solo legitimately. You can still exploit Ouro to kill him, but he still one-shots you if you go to his stomach and nobody is on the surface.

Twin Emperors are now comfortably soloable though, provided you have enough purely magic of purely physical damage.
here's a big hint. not trying to be snarky either. you can just stop the MC, kill the adds, then resume the MC.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
i can help if youre still havin probs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]