Razorgore. LOL?

90 Tauren Death Knight
I solo'ed him the other day. He dropped the pet too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It sure would be solo able if he didn't have 20+ adds on him killing him in under 30 second..oh but i guess i could no MC and kill them oh wait now im conflaged and he's still being beat on by 20 mobs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Anyone else having issues with the action bar? When I am mc'd, all I can do is move him. None of the abilities are working - I can click on the buttons, but nothing happens. I tried with all addons disabled, but still couldn't get any abilities to work.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I was only able to solo him on my druid as resto.

Heals on me kept most of the adds smacking me around, and I would cast a Lifebloom on Razorgore to break the MC and I could jump right back on controlling him while he got little consistent heals.

Annoying, and while possible as a healer, I don't think I could do it on my dps without Razor getting killed at some point. Somewhat like Viscidus and Twin Emperors still: you still aren't going to be able to do them correctly if at all unless you're a specific class or spec, unless you go very well out of your way. I'm not sure that was the intent.
Edited by Avaruu on 11/30/2012 12:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
threads like this really reinforce the notion that there are a LOT of bad players in this game.

razorgore, LOL? your skills, or lack thereof, LOL.

LOL.

razorgore is ezmode.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why don't people just find someone in trade that won't roll on the same loot and 2 man it. I've never not had 20 people interested when I ask for 1 more person for BWL.
Edited by Xiaojie on 11/30/2012 12:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Don't let your possess run its first duration full. Drop it a little early, kill some mobs, and go back to possessing him. I did it on Tuesday with 2 uses of the orb and Razorgore killing all the eggs with over 35% heatlh left, with no gimmicks or tricks or exploits. As a Priest.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
11/29/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Viruliis
I don't see how it is possible to solo him. I've tried releasing him as soon as the first add spawn but then they spawn too fast and you can't kill the eggs before he dies. If someone has actually done this i'd love to know how cause right now it seems pretty impossible

Have not tried myself on a shaman but I read one saying they dropped a healing rain before MCing him and then have him step into it. This way he gets healed and the adds focus you instead of him.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 12:49 AMPosted by Xiaojie
Why don't people just find someone in trade that won't roll on the same loot and 2 man it. I've never not had 20 people interested when I ask for 1 more person for BWL.

The reason people are running it now is because he now drops a pet. It's not very likely that you could find someone who wouldn't also want it - if not for their own collection, then just to sell it.
Reply Quote
53 Pandaren Monk
-A FEW of the bosses are still hard/impossible to solo in the legacy raids, out of ALL the bosses-

"The WHOLE thing is fail Blizz! You suck!"

I swear, some people needed to be beat more as children.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
It is still not possible to solo Razorgore

Ah, damn! I wish someone told me this earlier before I went to solo BWL!

Seriously, people. Razorgore is not hard at all.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Razorgore can be soloed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I thought this thread was a necro.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
11/28/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Dragomaxxor
Why he is pretty easy to solo now but it still requires you be decent at the game and have some sort of strat.

No, it requires you be one of 3 classes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Razoregore is joke now, 2 ez.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/30/2012 01:45 AMPosted by Lufia
Why he is pretty easy to solo now but it still requires you be decent at the game and have some sort of strat.

No, it requires you be one of 3 classes.

Which classes are those?

Obviously elemental shaman and mistweaver monk are 2 of them because that's what I killed him with.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
11/30/2012 01:38 AMPosted by Monica
Seriously, people. Razorgore is not hard at all.

To some, he's easy while to others he is a wall.

I myself am trying to get past this wall but failing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]