World First Warrior H Alys Solo??

90 Undead Warrior
http://i.imgur.com/LGiaG.jpg

also got me my Firelands Meta

not a brag thread, just wondering if any other fellow warrior soloer's have downed this boss
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
How hard is it? Because if I could do that weekly for the mount, I would.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1231643-H-alys-warrior-solo

You need to bicker more in your mmo-champ thread.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
what character plate addon do you use????
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
That looks like it took you a decent amount of time. What buffs did you have? I see you have the buff consolidator up there but no number. Impressive either way.

And I like that ui for pve, what are you using?
Reply Quote
I approve of your Transmog Drack...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Nice work. But seriously, I want your UI. What unitframes are you using?
Reply Quote
Grats man! Question tho and this might have only been a bug when I was doing it before this xpac but did it glitch out on you at any point during the tries you put in on it? When I was trying this at 85 on reg I'd get up into the first air phase and as soon as I got thru maybe (and this is being generous with my memory) 3 rings she'd despawn and I'd fall from the top and die. This actually kept goin on so I figured i'd try and just saw screw it and get 3 friends to come in and help since i just wanted the achieve but no sooner than the 3 of us got up then this happened again.

If it's stopped happening I'm gonna be pumped but I was honestly just curious if you had any weird bugs like that when you were trying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]