PSA: How to make Brawlers' Guild not CRZ

90 Troll Druid
It seems that Brawlers' Guild CRZ groups are determined not by the number of people queuing, but by the number of people in the zone. To get us separated from Illidan, etc., all we need to do is zerg the arena.

I propose we do this at 5 PM tonight. Just zone in, watch a few fights, throw some rotten fruit, heckle the prot warriors. For Horde, the entrance is in the back of Valley of Honor, a portal in front of the finally finished arena. For Alliance, maybe someone can post the location below. Bring your friends. Bring your enemies. Bring your bank alt, your dog, and your grandma. Let's get rid of these 50+ queues.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
what is brawlers guild
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/29/2012 07:25 AMPosted by Shaeck
what is brawlers guild

Noob
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Brawler's guild for Alliance is in the Deeprun Tram on the Stormwind side, under the middle platform. There is a new little passage way just added.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
11/29/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Missyouu
Brawler's guild for Alliance is in the Deeprun Tram on the Stormwind side, under the middle platform. There is a new little passage way just added.

Wow, that's so much cooler than the Horde one... Ours is in an arena building that's been there for years. Yours is hidden away somewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/29/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Drumith
what is brawlers guild

Noob

xD im serious
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
11/29/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Shaeck

Noob

xD im serious

some pve nerd !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Brawler's Guild: The one and only time it pays to be Alliance on a Horde dominant server.
Most I've seen is ~20 minute queue times, and that's with a (nearly) full buff raid.
More often than not, there's no more than 10 people in line.
HAIL SATAN!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
@blz...I liked u better as a pudgy panda
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
only reason its such a long wait is because we have healers and tanks trying to kill stuff
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/04/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Wayllo
only reason its such a long wait is because we have healers and tanks trying to kill stuff

This.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I heard the best way to defeat Bruce is to stand still and pop cooldowns, can anyone confirm?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
who is bruce
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/08/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Casafive
I heard the best way to defeat Bruce is to stand still and pop cooldowns, can anyone confirm?

confirmed that this is how you one shot your way to r7
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/08/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Casafive

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/09/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Thyacar

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

I take great pleasure in watching people when they fight bruce for the first time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]