Destro RBG, KJC or MF?

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Kil'jaeden's Cunning or Mannoroth's Fury?

I'm not used to the whole running while casting thing. I feel more susceptible to interrupts. Guess I need to practice pressing the esc button quicker or change the keybind for esc. I do have the Hellfire macro that cancels channeling after I press it the 2nd time, I suppose I could do that with Immolate, Incinerate and Chaos Bolt if KJC is really the better choice for us now.

After abusing MF for so long, the range of RoF feels way too small for me now >_<
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
For Destro PvP, I don't think I could live without MF...and the movement snare of KC would be rough to deal with. But this is my opinion only...you will likely get a mix of people with different opinions.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
MF for Ember gen with RoF.
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Shaman
11/29/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Methalos
MF for Ember gen with RoF.

this, ember gen with ROF is massive since patch
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
11/29/2012 05:35 PMPosted by Fayze
For Destro PvP, I don't think I could live without MF...and the movement snare of KC would be rough to deal with. But this is my opinion only...you will likely get a mix of people with different opinions.

You are silly lol.
30% movement speed debuff dissapears in less than 2 secs after not casting.
KJC = chasing down a druid with 2 CB's = win
If you still use MF after the RoF stun removal you should just reroll.
KJC is the best talent right now by far.

Time to go chaos bolt while on a goblin glider!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/29/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Exsänguinate

You are silly lol.

While this glider comment made be laugh =D, claiming that RoF is bad now is just showing you havent really used it much since the change. Yes it does not stun now, but it hits twice as much as it used to, and it generates embers all on its own. In a BG you hit 3-4 embers almost instantly because of all of the ticks.

Stop flaming people. D=
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

You are silly lol.

While this glider comment made be laugh =D, claiming that RoF is bad now is just showing you havent really used it much since the change. Yes it does not stun now, but it hits twice as much as it used to, and it generates embers all on its own. In a BG you hit 3-4 embers almost instantly because of all of the ticks.

Stop flaming people. D=

Conflag also generates burning embers, and even without using RoF before the patch I was able to keep a good amount of BE's just by spamming incinerates and sniping people with SB.

Not to mention you can fire and brimstone with immolate and generate embers but even without doing this shadowburn supplies me with all the BE's I will ever need.
Also what is the point of having embers if your chaos bolt cast is so slow someone can just outrange you easily and make you waste your cooldowns?

I prefer to pop unending resolve with blood fury, PvP SP Trinket Use, Dark Soul, and 2k Int Engineer Glove Proc(Synapse Springs) then Conflag, CB, Conflag, CB while chasing them down and when they get low I have my /stopcasting Shadowburn macro to get back my embers on the move.

Not only more efficient in my opinion but it is also more entertaining than spamming RoF for embers wasting globals when it is really not necessary unless you are raiding on a fight with adds. Even then I think the KJC talent would provide more dps in this situation too.

Edit: Also I never claimed RoF was a bad spell as it does have it uses that I mentioned above, however, the stun removal was a nerf to both the RoF spell and the talent MF where PvP is concerned. The stun was pretty overpowered in my opinion and I am not complaining that it was removed. What I am trying to say is that after this nerf to RoF and the buff to KJC, KJC becomes a stronger pvp talent than MF.

Previously KJC was garbage and MF was really good, now KJC is amazing and MF is okay but still pretty trash compared to how overpowered KJC is for Destro PvP.

This is all my opinion though, anyone is free to tell me why they think otherwise.
Edited by Exsänguinate on 11/29/2012 11:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
I havent tested the KJC since the new patch, but I too don´t feel like giving up on MF, it is giving me burning embers faster than all other skills combined.

I will test the new KJC tho, seems to be great now too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]