Insert here (10 Man) Reforming

90 Night Elf Hunter
<Insert Here>, a former #1 guild on the Kul Tiras server, has decided to reform and take over the #1 spot again.

We are a 10 man guild.The core people have been playing together for 5 years. Right now we have the DPS pretty set. Most of us are geared and have a few heroic kills under our belts on our mains/alts. A few of the other dps are switching mains to DPS and are currently gearing up.

Right now we are looking for Tanks and healers that DONT SUCK, We have one pally locked in as a healer, so we are looking for a Monk, Priest, Druid, Shammy to heal along with the pally. We prefer to have the ability to offspec DPS. As for tanks, we are looking for anything but a druid Tank.

We are fun set of guys (no girls - they bring drama - no offense) and we just want to have fun while kicking !@#.

We have heroic experience and we expect anyone that wants to join us to know there character well (dont need heroic experience this tier, but in the past would be great), dont stand in $%^-, and be ready to progress quickly.

We dont have a website and arent planning on keeping one. No need for us. We have a set schedule, we log on and kill.The plan is to raid Sunday 8est - midnight, then two nights during the week which we are still deciding on and are flexible (not Friday or Saturday - we like to drink IRL and farm girls)

If this seems something that you might be interested in, please add us to REALID:
Yananana - dx07@aol.com
Gwendeldorf - blushbrian@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You don't say
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Bump...just need good tanks...most of us have cleared heroics on our previous server.
Reply Quote
97 Human Death Knight
Actually looking for a good raiding guild right now, Dk tank, been raiding since vanilla, can raid on monday and tuesday nights, would like to find a guild of core players that will actually raid every week, guild im in now doesn't show up each week.
background = been raiding since vanilla was in a guild on this server called Malevolence i was a co leader of this guild and we dominated all server firsts on this server with 2 other guilds, have been tanking since vanilla and will stay tanking if i can but willing to go to dps if need be just want to raid!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Need 1 tank and we are Set

Raid Times Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday(7:30ST-11ST)

If interested PST Gwendeldorf/Yananana/Raln
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Need 1 healer prefered Druid/monk/Shammy Immediate Raid spot

Be geared and ready to go
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Girls just wanna have fun.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Are all of you guys on some serious drugs?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Girls don't play video games.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Drugs? What are those Omni? As for you Pimia. You are correct. Now back to you Omni. Hai gurl ;)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Lies i cyber with girls on moonguard all the time
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You act like potatos are a real thing bro...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Hey girl...I saw you licking me earlier ;) but then I saw you licking others and got jealous.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Maybe if you learned to entertain my needs I would respond by only licking you. Mother was right. I should have married the unicorn.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I would love to and am willing to learn ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Raln calm down. You still have nicer ears.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I shiver at the thought of you behind me rubbing your hands up these ears.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Hmmm . . . what's going on in here? My nympho sense went off when I moused over this thread.

Oh and real men don't fear boobs. We bring as many to the raid as we can!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Kantee clearly you don't understand Gwendeldorf. He's a confused gnome not sure what to do with his life other then eat ice cream and watch Scream 3.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]