Final "Killcam"

90 Orc Warrior
I think it would be pretty amazing if Blizz could somehow implement a final "Killcam" in BG's, kind of like the one you would see in CoD at the end of the match. It would just be a cutscene of the person's screen that had the last kill (or an outside look at it). Of course, if you didn't want to watch it you could click esc and exit the BG.

Just thought this would be cool, because I had a nice final kill in EoTS just now and was wishing someone else could have seen it :P.

Is something like this even possible?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
this wouldn't work in the same way as call of duty considering no bg is a "deathmatch".

You'd simply have a replay of someone running their flag over their node.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
That's literally the lamest idea. Sorry.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
this wouldn't work in the same way as call of duty considering no bg is a "deathmatch".

You'd simply have a replay of someone running their flag over their node.

No.
It could play the last KB. So if it's someone mid getting raped by a warrior, so be it. Kinda like the kill cam in domination where killing isn't the main objective.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Stupid idea
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Killcam comes on and shows you a BG BoT (that had been reported many times but nothing happened) killing another BG BoT. Very very exciting stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
No.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/30/2012 12:58 AMPosted by Mahabone
Killcam comes on and shows you a BG BoT (that had been reported many times but nothing happened) killing another BG BoT. Very very exciting stuff.

Or 5 dps who cornered a disc priest and are mindlessly mashing buttons.

I'm on the edge of my seat just thinking about it!

11/30/2012 01:16 AMPosted by Phymatic
No.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
No
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
What about BGs where no one dies?
IE I stealth past entire ally team of bots, and cap flag 3 times.

BRILLIANT IDEA! I will notify Blizzard of this amazing, game-breaking change of a battleground you have come up with! I think with that brilliant idea you have presented us today, us loyal peasants to you, our savior, we may just be able to balance PvP so finely that we've decided to buff Mages.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
11/29/2012 09:13 PMPosted by Ðummy
kind of like the one you would see in CoD

Stopped reading right there
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
cool idea, I would like that
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
lol, would be funny.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
So we can all see who is wasting the most time in the mid? Yeah, no. ----> CoD
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I would
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]