[A] The Droogies (PVE) recruiting.

90 Pandaren Monk
The Droogies have been around since the early days on Bonechewer. I was in a guild that merged with them to do Zul'Gurub and MC, where the mages among us soon learned to decurse as little as possible to increase DPS. Also one of our officers thought people could get banned for exploiting if they walked on the wall edges, and our MT insisted on tanking with Finkle's Skinner.

...I could tell right away that it was the guild for me.

We're a mature guild, and pretty laid back. A lot of us have careers and family to take care of. But we also like to talk trash on Vent, and we love to raid. We're here to have fun. If that's you too, maybe you should be in The Droogies.

We're looking for healers and perhaps a tank for our 10 man raids. Item Level 470+. If you DPS above 60k on a regular basis, perhaps we could trial you as well. We use Ventrilo and Deadly Boss Mods. Raid times are Wed and Sat starting at 5:30 PM server, going to around 9 PM.

If you're interested, contact Dpsthetank, Braides, or me. I'm usually on Kasreyn or Hyrim.
Edited by Kasreyn on 11/30/2012 1:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
dude i'm so bringing my healer over there, I was a member with my bud heffe back in BC, I'll send u an in game whisper
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]