Mountain O' Mounts - No Red Dragonhawk?

90 Tauren Shaman
I already submitted a ticket, but anyone else having an issue with receiving the mount? Even with the Blue Dragonhawk?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I checked my mailbox, my inventory, my mount list. Then logged completely out, logged back in and nothing. The achievement itself still says that I earn the mount, so this is kind of weird that I didn't get anything.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
11/29/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Vrakthris
Our QA department has been looking into this one. We hope to have a resolution implemented as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I didn't get my jade pandaren kite when I got my 150 mount achievement. Just do like I did and put in a ticket, include the word "bug" at the start of your ticket and a gm will mail you the mount you earned.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
11/30/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Ahveros
I didn't get my jade pandaren kite when I got my 150 mount achievement. Just do like I did and put in a ticket, include the word "bug" at the start of your ticket and a gm will mail you the mount you earned.

Did a GM mail you the mount...?

Edit: Well what the hell, they mailed you the mount, but not me?
Edited by Atrinnity on 11/30/2012 9:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
11/30/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Atrinnity

Yeah they mailed me the mount. If they didn't mail you your mount then maybe it's in the mail but your mailbox is full, so you might need to clear some stuff out of your mailbox and relog. If your mailbox isn't full then check your mount tab for it, maybe they just gave you the mount there and if it's not there then reopen the ticket and tell them your problem wasn't resolved correctly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
11/30/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Ahveros

Yeah they mailed me the mount. If they didn't mail you your mount then maybe it's in the mail but your mailbox is full, so you might need to clear some stuff out of your mailbox and relog. If your mailbox isn't full then check your mount tab for it, maybe they just gave you the mount there and if it's not there then reopen the ticket and tell them your problem wasn't resolved correctly.

I'm pretty sure it just wasn't sent to me.... =/....
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent

Not necessarily. There are times when a character may not have received a pet/mount that we can verify that they should have. In those cases our In-Game Support department may be able to help by sending the item ourselves.

This is a bit different as it isn't something that may occur every now and again to only a few players. This is a known issue that is impacting a lot of folks who should have otherwise received a mount from a recently gained achievement.

Our QA department is looking into it. They and our Development teams will try to develop a resolution for it, which may be in the form of a hotfix that can be applied almost immediately. The goal would be with this fix for everyone who should have received a mount to get it automatically when they log in after the fix is applied.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Is there a chance that a fix will be added in on Tuesday, or is this issue really complex? That's what most people are wondering, I think, is how complex this issue is... Some people did get the mount, and others didn't... I saw someone on my server this morning with it, and he had told me that he earned the achievement and the mount was added to his journal just like it would normally...
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
11/30/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Atrinnity
Is there a chance that a fix will be added in on Tuesday, or is this issue really complex?

We're hoping for well before next Tuesday actually. Though I cannot make any guarantees, from what I've seen we may have something applied before tomorrow.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
11/30/2012 01:43 PMPosted by Vrakthris
Is there a chance that a fix will be added in on Tuesday, or is this issue really complex?

We're hoping for well before next Tuesday actually. Though I cannot make any guarantees, from what I've seen we may have something applied before tomorrow.

OMG you have no idea how happy this makes me!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Happy to hear that got my FL raid achieve last night can't wait to actually get to get my mount and ride it lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Excellent! I had just got to 100 on my warlock. Got the achievement looked at my mounts nothing, ran to the mail box nothing, logged out logged in nothing, exited the game completely logged back in nothing. I was just about to do the sad face thing and was debating putting in a ticket when I came here to check If there was a change or issue and found it!

So I will wait before harassing the GMs with a ticket :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I got my glory of the firelands achievement done last night, so pissed off I didnt get it. my luck i will sign on just before i go to work tomorrow and have to wait whole 10hrs to see it again....since today was my day off...lmao the timing
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I am having the same problem with Mountain O Mounts achieve.
nothing for days, kind of aggrivated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I'm guessing the restart tomorrow is for the mounts fix?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Also on the list of poor bastards that are missing their Jade Kite. :-(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Happened to me tonight with my Glory of the Pandaria Hero D:
Reply Quote
91 Goblin Mage
Happened today with my dragonhawk. So excited and it never shows. So sad!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
i just got this achievement i work so hard to get and no dragonhawk in the mail..made a ticket ..i truly hope i get it cause im just totally upset..i work for months on this..ugh
Edited by Saforaofgor on 2/26/2013 2:15 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]