(A) Untamed is Recruiting

90 Human Death Knight
Who We Are:
Untamed is a level 25 guild consisting of a small core group of friends who have played together for quite some time now. We like to have fun and realize that our time spent in WoW (or any game for that matter) is supposed to be fun and something we look forward to. Too many guilds it seems have seemingly lost site of the fun aspect and have turned their time spent in WoW as just another job... we actively strive to keep that from happening. Our guild website is http://untamed.totalgamehosts.com. We use Ventrilo for in-game communication.

Guild Goals:
Our goal is to build a guild of friends and people who like to have fun together in whatever form that might entail for our members. We just want to experience end-game content while maintaining a casual and friendly environment.

Needs:
Untamed is looking for a ranged dps (full on hunters) and a healer (Priest or Shaman) for our 10-man core raid team. We are also looking for active and mature players of all classes for future teams and times.

Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday and Thursday from 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM Server Time
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
hey there I know you are looking for a resto shammy. I know one that is looking for a raid team but was wondering if you have any need for a prot/holy pally. Shammy's name is Revise
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
We need a shadow priest or a warlock, a rogue or a monk (melee) and either priest or shamman healer. New raid times also will be Tuesday and Wednesday and finish up on Sunday.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Hi,

Have been playing wow since it's debut and never taken a break. I enjoy smaller guilds and was a member of the Inferno main raid team. We downed heroic DS just before the expansion came out. In the past couple of months I removed myself from the raid team as we bought a new home and I spent 6 weeks in the US visiting family I haven't seen in 4 years.

Unfortunately my laptop could not cope with wow so I had limited play time and could not raid. I have no experience with the normal MOP raids but I have been running lfr as much as possible. Would love to find a new raid team that is mature, into casual progression, and also remembers what fun in wow can be. Any toons on silvermoon that begin with 'Qry' are mine and would love the opportunity to chat or trial fill in with a regular group!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]