<WP> and <TTRG> Selling Silver CM Mounts

90 Pandaren Monk
We'll be selling carry runs for the Phoenix mount that is awarded to players who have completed all challenge modes with a time that meets the silver requirements. There are 9 total dungeons and the approximate time to complete these is between 2-4 hours.

We're charging 150k per person.

In the event that we're not able to clear everything for you, we will refund you 17k per dungeon that has not be finished (150k/9 = ~17k)

Please note that while the title (which is an award from Bronze completion) is an award that is shared across all toons under your Bnet account once they have reached level 90, the mount (and gear for gold) is only awarded to the toon that you completed the achievement on. If you want the mount on your alts as well, you'll need to complete silver on that one as well; we ask that you pay per toon that is receiving the carry. I should also note, that you will only be able to obtain ONE of the four mounts, and will not be able to ride all four pretty colors on one toon (unfortunately).

What we expect from you:
    -Be able to follow listen, and follow close directions.
    -An upfront payment of 150k at the start of the first dungeon.
    -Have Ventrilo installed and ready to use, you don't need a mic, just be able to listen and follow directions as they're called
    -Be patient

What you can expect from us:
    -Solid, and guaranteed clears
    -Fun and friendly environment

"What has your group accomplished and why should buy from you and not somebody else?"

- Realm first! (screen shot here) http://i.imgur.com/en1dx.jpg

-Plenty of US top 100 clear times

-US1/World4 Temple of Jade Serpent Clear (and held the US record for 3 consecutive weeks) As of 12/4/2012 we no longer hold US1, but now hold US3.

-First group (and one of two) on the server to obtain mounts.

-Only horde side group on the server currently offering carry's.

If you're interested, please get in touch with me and we can coordinate times. The best time for us would be Friday/Saturday nights at 7pm est. However, we'll try to work around your schedule (no guarantees, but we'll try).
Nights we won't be available (raid nights):
Mon/Tues/Thurs

<That Totally Rad Guild> is also in a position to now start selling mounts!! So if you're an alliance scum bag, not only will I find you, kill you, and camp you, but you can also talk to Miises and work out a deal with them!!
Edited by Caillenne on 12/4/2012 4:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
to the top
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
wtb buyers!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
bump.

Congrats on finishing your golds guys, I hope the GM's eventually get around to giving you guys your realm first achieve. We were a little late to the party but we finally finished up our golds earlier today.

Your Jade Serpent time is pretty beast. I'm curious what you did to manage that.

--------------
Anyway, my group is willing to offer a similar deal to Alliance side if anyone is interested. Send a mail or whisper to Miises and we'll work something out.

Hi-jacking your thread, or friendly bump/congrats? You decide!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
No that's perfectly fine, I was going to get in touch with you guys once you finished golds about this anyways!!! I'll add you in my original post, and ty!! We're pretty upset about the whole situation of a level 49 having realm first and after a week, still nothing from blizz (not even a blue post).

Jade Serpent was weird, we were missing gold by like 3-9 seconds every time, then on the last pull of the night (it was like 2 or 3 in the morning), then we pulled the last run and ended up getting to the boss at like 3 minutes left on the clock and downed him. I remember seeing it and I was like "ya we finally got it this time" then out of curiosity I looked at the leaderboard to see where we placed, and was actually really shocked. US1 World 4 at the time.
We held the US1 time for exactly 19 days (somebody beat us last night) we were also the only US group to be on the front page of the world rankings.

As far as the strat we used:

Focus adds pertaining to the Wise Mari fight over the trash (that actually made a huge difference and is where we made up most of our time). Invis pot through the second bosses trash and pulling the singing bird and the trash after that kiting them down and start the RP for that fight (most of the time gained in this dungeon is through the RP). Third boss normal, then we had our tank get soulstone and run through to the fourth bosses room pullin those three adds and running to the left while the rest of us ran right, he would die and the adds would reset and he'd come back up and we'd start the fight, I added in dps where I could but couldn't go dps spec cuz of the debuff.
Stormlash totem is huge in challenge modes as well, it added on literally a million damage to our boomy. Idr what it did party wide though.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
if you have anything specific that you'd like for me to add to the post let me know and I will.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Wow that's almost word for word our strategy for Jade Serpent. Only difference I can guess is we pulled Sha trash for 3rd boss in 2 groups and I assume you AoE'd it all down with double solar beam. We used deterrence/FD to skip the last pack of 3. You must of had some crazy DPS to gain so much time.

This is the GM's response when I asked if they will fix realm first
Dev is aware of the issue and they're looking to get it resolved. A bug appears to be responsible for this issue and will hopefully get hotfixed soon. We take realm first achievements very seriously so I expect a good outcome to this investigation relatively quickly.

This is the lvl49 hunter that got the achieve if you missed it
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/executus/Virste/achievement#81
Edited by Miises on 12/4/2012 12:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Mmmmmm third boss trash is really nasty if you don't handle them right.
We may have rotated stuns and double solar beams tbh I don't remember off the top of my head but our totation went something like this.

Shadowfury --> Remorseless Winter (ticks wile they're already stunned) --> Capacitator Totem --> Solar beam --> Solar Beam

If they weren't dead by then then we were pretty !@#$ed. lol.
And ya I knew exactly who it was the day he got it, and that's the best GM response I've seen out of the many pertaining to the topic I've seen.
My GM basically said he's going to get Virste banned (idk why, the GM clearly didn't understand me).

I logged in today with my realm first! feat of strength, but no realm spam unfortunately :[
Ownu and Bob haven't logged in yet (still at work) so idk if they got there's or not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
bumping
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump ! <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]