warlock LF late/morning core raiding guild

90 Human Warlock
Thanks for all the responses I got and all the places I replied to. My situation has changed so I will be updating this to reflect those new changes

I am now a 488ilvl afficition warlock looking for a core spot in a raiding guild that is currently progressing.

At the moment my current guild is facing the same problems as when we first started doing new content... overgeared players with really low damage and healing and I am frustrated with pugging HoF, carrying raid members who should be pulling the numbers that reflects their gear, and trying to help when guild members do not want to listen so I figured time to look for a new home.

Due to my new job I am looking for an alliance morning raiding guild between 2am-2pm est. I'm not looking for a hardcore guild but a casual/ semi-hardcore guild. I am not looking to be on standby anywhere and have no problems with attendance unless a family emergency comes up so I am looking for a set core spot in a guild run. (I don't want to waste the $25 server transferring just to be put on standby because guilds want to play favorites with other members.)

I am currently 6/6 in msv with 5/6 in HoF and 0/4 with terrace. I also have 1/6h with msv for pandaria.

Thanks for viewing.
~Kageronin
Edited by Kageronin on 12/22/2012 11:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
About Farm Status

We are a tough progressive guild trying to down content as fast as possible while having a blast. We are the furthest progressed guild on Rexxar, holding number one on the server for years, and held top 50 U.S. Aiming to get the players again to aim for a top 50 us once again!

Progression:

Vanilla: All content cleared
TBC: All content cleared (Top 60 U.S. Muru + KJ Sunwell kills)
WOTLK: All content cleared (Top 30 kills + Top 50 U.S. HLK Kill)
CATA: All content cleared
MOP: MSV Normal 6/6 - 2/6 Heroic – HOF Normal 5/6

RAID TIMES:

Tues – Wed – Thurs 7-11 PM CST(8-12 est)
Weekends we run alt raids and just hang out on other games such as dota/d3

Recruitment:

 1 Priest Disc – High demand
 1 Paladin Holy
 1 Rogue
 2 Lock – High demand
 1 Mage – High demand
 1 Druid Boomchick – High demand

We will consider ANYONE for our raiding roster, but raiding experience is shined upon. Slackers will not be carried, but will be found and removed from the guild. If you've just recently changed mains, gear is not an issue. If you cannot make at least two of these raids a week, please don't waste your time!

Requirements:

-Good communication skills. Many of the encounters are multifaceted, it’s impossible for a single person to monitor all the elements of a fight. We rely on all our raiders to provide input on fights and give constructive suggestions/ideas, especially for new content. Members also need to know when to be vocal and when to be quiet and listen. You have to be able to respond on Team Speak when spoken to.

-Possess a PvE mindset. Our officers and members have a strong desire to see new content and progress as a guild. If you do not share the same goals/interests, this is not the guild for you.

-Mature enough to tolerate jokes and handle criticism. If you can’t take racist, gender bashing, ^-*!-talking or being made fun of, then this is NOT the guild for you. We love to have fun and a BIG PART of that is joking around.

-Come prepared to every raid with consumables (potions, flasks, oils, food, etc) to last you the entire night. We will provide most things, but it isn't a guarantee.

-Know how to prepare for encounters and progression. If it's a new fight, you're expected to understand at least the basic abilities of the fight and have seen videos of the encounter. Reading our strat forum helps!

- Stable internet connection and computer that can run WoW is paramount.

Why Farm Status?

-Drama Free: We do not tolerate drama of any kind in Farm Status. We don't have officers screaming at each-other on TS, inter-guild flame threads, or any of the other bull@#$% that can arise from raiding. Loot drama is especially frowned upon; idiots who complain constantly about loot or demand pieces will be removed without hesitation. We have worked hard to maintain a fun but mature atmosphere and we intend on keeping it that way.

-Positive Raid Environment: Farm Status believes raids should be fun and enjoyable. If you are seeking a home where, the raid leader is blows up at people for every tiny mistake, look elsewhere. We believe in a positive and upbeat environment - our progression is evidence of this successful philosophy.

-Fair loot system: We use council loot system, where we decide who needs the gear the most. No DKP hoarding, no officers getting sneaky DKP. You'll generally find our officers having the worst gear due to giving it out to others. If you NEED a piece to complete a set, or it's a huge upgrade, chances are you'll get it. Priority to tanks is the rule.

Officers to Contact
Vredezbyrd (Recruitment Officer)
Uncut (GM / MT)
Boomr (Officer)
Moodana (Healer officer)
Gniguwatt (Melee officer)
Blastoidz (Ranged lieutenant)
Heavypackage(Melee lieutenant)

To acquire help, answers, or to setup officer meeting for recruitment; REAL ID

chaoticretard@hotmail.co.uk

www.Farmstatus.Net
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled warlock for a core raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 2/6H MSV 6/6N HoF 4/4N ToES, with plans of being a top raiding guild in MoP.

Current needs:
Warlock (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:
Tues, Wend, Thur @ 830pm PST (1130 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId Battletag: icetrance#1715

Apply at http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
[H] Sympathy of Turalyon (PvE)

Sympathy was established in April 2012 when we moved horde from our former alliance counterpart (Apathy) to get the attention of better players. Unfortunately, we got off to a rocky start with the new 25M and are in dire need of exceptional players. Our 2 10 mans have been established for quite some time and our 25M is going through its filtering stage currently so we'll be ready to push harder through the next tier with more competent and skilled raiders. Raid spots are competitive so don't think you'll pass trial and get to be lazy. We want to keep raising the bar and pushing harder.

We currently need any and all amazing ranking DPS as well as an excellent quick learning DK or Warrior tank.

Raid Schedule:
8-11 EST Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday and sometimes Monday.

Websites of Interest:
- http://sympathy.rancidracing.com/
- http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Sympathy

Please apply online so me and my officers can look over it as we get a chance. I've been really busy lately and hunting me down online before raid times is almost impossible.

If you need to get in contact with me, add my battletag: Sieara#1968 or email me: nintendobratkat@yahoo.com since my phone gets my emails.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Hey Kage, we may be interested.

Friend Zone (25 Man Guild) is recruiting your class for a core raiding spot.

Progression: 1/6 Heroic Vaults, 6/6 Normal Heart Of Fear, 4/4 ToES
Server: Darkspear, Alliance
Raid Schedule: Tuesday-Thursday 7:30PM-11PM MT (6:30PM-10PM PST, 9:30PM-1AM EST) Optional 10 man over the weekend for more progression.

Contact: Vitaminwater: Battletag, Vitaminwater#1922 or myself Spens#1678
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Greetings Fellow Raiders,

Our guild <Shady Shenanigans> is currently recruiting for exceptional players for MoP and we are looking for a skilled players for our new 10man team!

We are a well-established late night raiding guild on its permanent home on Gul'dan (US-CST, Chicago datacenter) with the goal to be Top 200 US and server first in every raiding tier in MoP - we are interested in like-minded raiders. I believe you could fit well depending on what raid times you prefer. Below are our raiding teams with days/times.

Recruiting for:

Team Broll - 10 man: Progression - Forming
Evening raiding - 6pm - 10pm CST
Days Tues/Wed/Thurs

Team Geronimo - 10 Man: Progression - Forming
Afternoon Raiding - 1pm - 5pm CST
Days - Tues/Sun/Mon

Other Teams:

Team Canna BiS - 10man: Progression 6/6 MV 2/6 HoF
Late-night raiding - 12am-2:30am CST (10pm-12:30am PST, 1am-3:30am EST)
Days - Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team Floor Boss - 10 Man: 1/6 HM
Late night raiding - 12am - 2:20am CST (10pm - 12:30am PST. 1am-3:30am EST)
Days - Tues/Wed/Thurs

Team DisneyLandPimpz - 10man:
Evening raiding - 9pm-12pm CST (7pm-10pm PST, 10pm-1am EST)
Days - Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team BurntCereal - 10man:
Late-night raiding - 1am-4am CST (11pm-2am PST, 2am-5am EST)
Weekends - Fri/Sat

We also have alt runs on weekends that are set up based on a first-come, first-served basis. We also welcome socials to join the guild and one of our goals is to have a community feel amidst a serious raiding atmosphere.

If you might be interested in any of the above raid times or in any more info, please contact me or one of the officers on real ID and check our the links to our website and main recruitment post below.

My Real ID: Shortnsweet0366@hotmail.com
Real id for Guild Master (Pnutbutter): shadyshen@yahoo.com

Good luck on finding a guild right for you!
Cannaestia on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello Kage,

Conviction is currently seeking an exceptional aff lock for 10-man progression raids in MoP. We are a former top 200 US guild, as well as a top horde guild on the server Korgath; though, we consider ourselves to be semi-hardcore due to our laid-back raiding schedule and environment.

Our proposed raiding schedule is:

Tuesday: 8:00pm to 11:30pm CST
    Wednesday: 8:00pm to 11:30pm CST
    Thursday: 8:00pm to 11:30pm CST

If you are at all interested, I would encourage you to contact me in-game via tells or you may add me to realID:
jono_balog10@yahoo.com

www.conviction.omgforum.net

Best of luck,
Innova
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Druid
My HORDE guild is looking for a good warlock for our heroic progression. We describe ourselves as "semi-hardcore".

If you're interested on a realm #1 Horde guild, add my battletag: Cozjin#1823
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Current Progression
3/6 H MSV
6/6 HOF
4/4 ToES(elite mode protectors dead)

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/new-attitude-new-home-the-warm-fuzzy-tale-of-the-guild-realm

What we need from you:
- Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
- Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
- Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
- Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
- A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
- A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
Sunday-Wednesday
8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, Babarackus/Geegeegee

Apply at
www.btmguild.com
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
We are in need of a few great players to round out our 10 man raid team.

We are 2/6H MSV, 4/6 HoF, and we raid Tues Weds and Thurs 6-10 PST. We are seeking someone that will come in, do a great job, be a great communicator, and likes to have some fun dammit!

Even though we like to have a good time, there are some things a successful candidate must have:

Reliability
Great attendance
Drive to improve
Commitment to come prepared with all consumables each raid
Commitment to researching encounters BEFORE we attempt them

We hold ourselves accountable to do these things. If one raider does not, he is hurting the othr nine raiders around him and it's our promise to you that we will not allow that.

We believe playing the game well, and progressing keeps the game fun and fresh.

We have been around since launch day. We cleared all vanilla content except 40 man Naxx (Only two bosses killed). We cleared all content in BC, including Champion of the Naaru and Hand of A'dal titles, killed all content up through Kalegos in Sunwell BEFORE the nerfs, cleared all content in Wrath, including Ulduar and Icecrown Drakes, cleared all content in Cata, including Firelands and Madness drakes.

We have a history of clearing content, and we will continue to do so for a long, long time. What we need is one or two like minded people, that want to push progression, that are competitive, also have a great sense of humor (cannot tell you how important that is).

Go to www.drivencenarius.com for more info.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
No
Currently, we are 6/6N, 2/6H MSV in 25 man and 5/6 25 man HoF, 3/4 25 Terrace (killed empress on 10 on monday so we could clear terrace)

Recruiting the following.
1 Tank. (Any spec)
1-2 Casters. (Warlock, Mage)
1-2 Melee. (Warrior, Rogue, Monk, and Feral Druid.)
2 Healers. ( Mistweaver, pref, but any is fine.)
Check us out at --
whoisjohngalt.enjin.com
GM (Fayenoor): Muskaan#1780
Officer (Branu): invocation42@yahoo.com
Officer (Rinarn): Josh#1735
Officer (Troid): RankWhore#1522
Myself: Quinnqt#1402

Raid Times
Tue, Wed, Thurs and Sun - 7 to 11 PM PST (server time)

For your convenience, here's a brief description of our guild.
<Who is John Galt?> - Level 25 Horde 25-man Raiding Guild in US-Suramar (Pacific PvE PST server)

whoisjohngalt.enjin.com

We started raiding in 2006 with Karazhan being our first raid as a guild. We ultimately finished TBC as only the second guild to kill M'uru in Sunwell plateau prenerf. In Wotlk, we achieved the following server firsts:

Server First Light of Dawn - (heroic Lich King 25 kill)
Server First Heroic Halion 25-man.
Server First Heroic Nef 25-Man
Server First Sinestra 25-Man
We finished Cataclysm 13/13 Heroic in Tier 11 Cataclysm and 7/7 heroic in Tier 12, and 8/8 heroic T13

Loot System:
We use EPGP as our loot system. This is a fair attendance based loot system with no rank based biases, which means the more raids you attend, the more loot you will get. If interested. contact Fayenoor in game for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Guild: Relentless Pursuit
Realm: Blade's Edge (PvE)
Faction: Alliance

Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday, 9PM-12PM EST (6PM-9PM PST)

About Us:

Relentless Pursuit's core 10-man team was started in February, 2012 in a casual raiding environment. We finished Heroic DS 9th on server (4th Alliance 10-man). Only the top raiders from last expansion have been brought back onto the core team, and we are currently looking for similar, exceptional players that are interested in semi-hardcore/hardcore progression raiding. Our goal is to be the TOP progression raiding guild on the server, while having fun doing it.

Here's what is expected from you:

-Show up on time for raids: Minimum of 80% attendance is MANDATORY
-Have raid awareness: Fire is bad.
-Know how to play your class and spec: You must pull competitive numbers on the meters
-Share the same mentality as the rest of the team: We raid to down bosses.

If interested, contact me in-game.
RealID: sigmaxrp@gmail.com
Battletag: sigma#1298
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 25-man raid spot. Current level of progression is 3/6 Heroic MSV, 6/6 Normal HoF, and 4/4 Normal ToES Nearly eight years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raid times are Mon - Thu from 10:00pm - 1:00am EST. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, exceptional players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your skills as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Arrelliana, Dreaz, Moonfaxx, Sparty (BattlenetID: Sparty#1780 or RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

We wish you the best in your guild search!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
[Echoes of Eternity] A newly formed 10m raiding guild is now currently seeking a Warlock/Boomkin/Ele Shaman preferably for our core raid comp. You Will be guaranteed a permanent spot, if you can meet the following raid times: Mon, Wed, Fri; 7:30-11 pm. We always are trying to accommodate everyones needs as long as you show commitment. We are currently 4/6msv. and 1/6hof.

Time Zone: EST
Realm: (H) Burning Blade

Any further questions / interests please add: Bill_russo218@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
tls.wowstead.com johann_shockency@yahoo.com

We are always recruiting high end players that, back up their experience with their performance. I would enjoy hearing back from you via real id or feel free to just throw up and application.

<The Late Shift> We are currently 4/6heroic MV 16/16 normal 25m, We are ranked top 250 World 25m.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 11:45pm-3:30am EST.

If you are interested, please contact me via realID at johann_shockency@yahoo.com, or post an application at tls.wowstead.com.

Good luck, hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Misery has very high expectations of itself and of its members. We are have been raiding on arygos since 2008. Please keep in mind that Misery is a raiding guild that wants to compete with the best guilds at a higher level, which means we want you to be at your best 100% of the time. We expect everyone to always come prepared with the best of the best consumables, taking the initiative to research any changes made to your class, optimizing your spec/gear/gem choices and most importantly the encounters we are currently working on.

<Misery> raids from 7:00 to 11:00 on Arygos, an Est server. Raids are TUESDAY through THURSDAY.

Our current progression:

Mogu'shan Vaults:

1/6 Heroic

Heart of Fear:

4/6 Normal

These classes are what we are currently looking for:

***All classes/specs are basically open for recruitment right now. All of our current members spots are open for competition. If your class/spec is not listed below but you feel like you are good and are willing to compete for a spot against our full members please apply. We do not pick our raid spots based on seniority or popularity, it comes down to skill and who can help us kill bosses more efficiently***

Tanks

~ We are always looking for exceptional Tanks. If you feel you are an exceptional Tank (no matter what class) please submit an application.

DPS

Melee

~ 1 Death Knight ~ 1 Rogue

Ranged

~ 1 Lock ~ 1 Boomkin ~ 1 Hunter

Healers

~ 1 Disc Priest ~ 1 Resto Shaman ~ 1 Holy Paladin

~ We are always looking for an exceptional Healer to complete our healing roster. If you feel you are an exceptional Healer (no matter what class), feel free to submit an application. Don't be alarmed if you armory our guild and see several of your class. We are probably recruiting to replace failures which is why your classes recruitment has been opened. What we are looking for is a person that can do the following:

~ Can raid at least 3 nights a week! ~ Can raid 4 hours a night! ~ Doesn't die in AOE! ~ Can press buttons in a timely manner! ~ Can have 100% attendance! That means actually showing up! APPLY HERE AT THIS SITE: www.miseryguild.com burgessfactor@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A Roman soldier who had fulfilled his duty would retire, but those who came back, and served a general in positions of honor, were called Evocati. As they had retired, but still desired to continue in their way of life, so do we. Evocati is a place for former Hardcore raiders to push heroic content in an atmosphere more tolerant of a real life.

It is NOT a casual guild.

This is a refuge for exceptional players who still min/max their toons, research fights, and desire to progress through the roughest content blizzard can throw our way. While there are ranks in Evocati, there are not clearly defined officer positions or castes. Here, you are either a Raider, or you are not.

Everyone participates in preparing for raid by offering ideas for strats, materials for feasts, and everyone plays like a champion. As a raider you can expect respect from your teammates, because they will trust you to do the right thing and perform at the maximum potential for your class and spec. You will also hear the unadulterated truth about your performance. If you are not hacking it, you will be told, and be expected to fix it, or you will not raid.

Progression: 1/6 H-MSV 3/6 HoF

RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Currently recruiting all exceptional players! We run a small roster (30-31). We are not recruiting for the bench.

Tanks: Closed, but need a dps with tank offspec

Dps: All exceptional dps

Healers:

H-Priest or
R-Sham or
R-Druid

So if Evocati sounds like what you have been looking for, and if you think you have what it takes to be one of us, feel free to open a dialogue with a Raider (Zip#1398) or fill out an application.

Server: Zul'Jin

Apply at evocati.enjin.com/recruitment
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
If you are interested in considering a 25 man horde guild, the following is our basic information.

Raids: Tues, Wed, Thurs 8:45 pm - 12:00

Progression: 6/6 N-MV & 3/6 N-HoF
* with under 10 pulls on Mel'Jarak (60%) we have confidence in killing that shortly.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7006344251
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Reunited - Emerald Dream US

reunitedguild.enjin.com

Current Progression:

6/6 Mogu'shan Vaults (25 man Normal)
3/6 Heart of Fear (25 man Normal)

Loot System: DKP

Raid Days/Times:

Monday: OFF
Tuesday: 7-11pm server time
Wednesday: 7-11pm server time
Thursday: 7-11pm server time
Friday: OFF
Saturday: OFF
Sunday: (Optional) 7-10pm server time

Officers:

Contact Santo, Nazrax, Maharei, Hadrious or Deathether for more possible information about Reunited to see if this is the place for you. You can also contact me via battletag @ Hadrious#1368
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hello Kageronin,
We're a solid group of raiders that are dedicated to each other, but we're finding ourselves a bit short coming into the Holidays so we want to be sure that we maintain a 100% raid schedule and I think you could help us do that. 10m, EST, 3night/week.....see below for more bits and bobs!
Our logs can be found here: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/133031/
Contact Anikka or myself in game if you'd like to talk or hit me up at Surgical#1505

WE ARE....The Windowless Van

1/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
4/6 Regular Heart of Fear

Social: If you're looking for a home with active PvE content we can provide that. We may be a 10man guild but we have people online all the time running old content or working on guild achievements. We're also looking for people to help us fill out the "Classy" guild acheivements, contact Dcups if interested.

Casual: If you're looking for a casual raid environment that still pushes to clear content within a strict timeframe we have a Saturday Alt/pug run at 8-11EST. This will hopefully start up in November once people get their Alts up and running.

Raiding: We are currently looking for two dps (MINIMUM 6/6 MV) who are interested in a 10man format. We currently have 10 players but with RL and holidays coming up we are preparing for some losses. YOUR APPLICATION SHOULD ACCURATELY REPRESENT YOU AND YOUR CHARACTER AS FIRST IMPRESSIONS HAVE A MAJOR IMPACT ON ACCEPTANCE. ENSURE THAT YOUR GEAR IS OPTIMIZED TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITIES.

Recruitment:
-Mage (high)
-Warlock (high)
-Shadow Priest (medium)
-Ele shaman (medium)
-Enh Shaman (medium)
-Rogue (medium)

Raid times are:
Tuesday 7:45 - 11:00 pm EST
Thursday 7:45 - 11:00 pm EST
Sunday 7:45 - 11:00 pm EST

What we expect:
- As close to 100% raid attendence as possible. We understand that people do have real lives. If you can't make it update the in game Calendar.
- Proper Enchants and gems, reputations where it counts.
- Proper professions for any/all bonuses for PvE content.
- Faction reputations with any groups that provide gear/patterns/etc... of value.
- Knowledge of your class. Not just basics, keep up to date with the latest theorycrafting. This means you can play the best spec for each fight.

What you can expect from us:

- Laid back raid environment to kill bosses in. We're all friends.
- Raiders are provided flasks and buff food as well as gems, enchants and crafted items are provided at the guilds expense.
- Boss strats in detail. We have several people who comb websites and filter WoLs to design strategies around our raid composition. We're very detail oriented.
- Very adult vent conversation. Don't apply if you're offended by foul language.
-Loot Council. Yes, I said it...Loot Council. We take into account current items and general performance. Someone replacing a blue will probably get the upgrade...unless they ALWAYS jump off the Elegon "cliff" to save little Timmy. That calls for a paddlin', or a teabaging...or both.

If this sounds like an environment you can see yourself raiding in, drop an application at the guild website or hit up Anikka / Surgical in game. If neither of us are online, chances are we're on an alt, just ask around.
Or you can apply at: http://twv.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]