warlock LF late/morning core raiding guild

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Kageronin,

Conviction is currently seeking an exceptional Warlock for 10-man progression raids in MoP. We are a former top +200 US guild, as well as a top horde guild on the server Korgath; though, we consider ourselves to be semi-hardcore due to our laid-back raiding schedule and environment. We are currently 2/6H in MSV with progression taking place through HoF.

Our raiding schedule is:

Tuesday: 8:00pm to 11:30pm CST
Wednesday: 8:00pm to 11:30pm CST
Thursday: 8:00pm to 11:30pm CST

If you are at all interested, I would encourage you to contact me or another officer in-game via tells or you may add me: Voltage#1118

Best of luck,

~Voltage
http://conviction.omgforum.net/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Vox
Hey If you are interested in finding a raiding guild,
Vox is a 25-man alliance guild located on Kel'thuzad.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday- 7:00-10:30PM server time. (MST)
Wednesday- 7:00-10:30pm server time (MST)
Thursday- 7:00-10:30Pm server time (MST)

<Vox> Is currently recruiting anyone who knows their class, has the gear, and has awareness to what is going on around them. all spots are really up for grab. if you can out-preform someone in the raid you can earn their spot.

Progression
4/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
6/6 Normal Heart Of Fear
4/4 Terrace of Endless Spring

We currently have 1 really unreliable warlock in guild, and most raids go without.

Contact
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask in game.
You're welcome to contact our staff in-game:
Recruitment Advisor- Vyagrah
GM: Boltzz
Officers: Shiftzone, Branalia, Pfeffernusse, Fazulle, Alonna

How to apply
Voxgaming.us Remember if you do decide to put in an application to complete the whole thing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It's Super Effective is a re-roll Guild looking to fill its ranks to start raiding again soon. Some Raiders have downed 5/6 HM MV, 6/6 HoF (attempted 3/6 HM), and 4/4 ToES. The experience is here, we just need YOU!

Current Needs:
1 Tank (Warrior preferred)
1 Healer (Pally preferred)
2-3 DPS (Shadow Priest, Warlock, Ele Shaman w/ Resto OS)

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 7-11 CST
Loot: Loot Council

Guild Website: http://itssupereffective.enjin.com/

What's expected of you:
-Fully gemmed, enchanted, and reforged MS and OS gear
-Knowledge and competency of all specializations of your class as you may be asked to change your specialization from time to time
-Providing your own flasks, potions, 275-300 food (until Guild generates enough income to provide for its Raiders)
-2 primary professions suited to you Raid spec (gathering professions are not acceptable)
-Complete and undivided attention for the duration of the raid
-Knowledge of all encounters prior to the first pull during progression

We want to provide a enjoyable raiding environment, to have fun, and to work as a team but our main goal is to complete ALL current Heroic content before each new Tier is released. All players are welcomed to join, but Raiders will be expected to perform at a higher level. Look forward to hearing from you!

You can reach me via my Battle Tag Darknut#1983
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hello Kageronin,

Core position available in our 9pm - 12am EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday raid roster!

<Second Attempt> is a former world 70 guild looking for more amazing players to round out our 10 man raiding rosters!

We've been around for 6 years as a 25 man guild, but as of Cataclysm we have multiple 10 man groups as well that raid on different times and days including the weekends.

We are seeking exceptional players that will help the guild as a whole get a taste of the top 100 world kills we were pushing for previously! If you are looking to do 10 mans and 25 mans down the road, but also want to be in a highly active guild on a great server, we would be a great fit!

We raid from 9pm - 12am EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday with Monday optional and 12am - 3am EST Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

The raid times for our raid group we are looking to bolster is 9pm - 12am EST Tuesday - Thursday with Monday optional as well as our 12am - 3am EST raid group.

As it stands now, our 9pm - 12am EST raid group is split into two 10 mans. We are looking for exceptional players to round out our roster as we transition back into 25 mans down the road. Our late night 12am - 3am raid group is raiding raiding 10 man content as well in split 10 mans and is looking to get back into 25 man content.

A few key things about us:
  • We harbor 4 active and progressive raid groups
  • We have players playing the game at all times of the day
  • We're located on an EST server, but the server is located in Chicago so the ping is good for everyone
  • We're on a medium pop server with a good economy
  • We harbor active PvPers and actively partake in every facet of the game aside from role playing, especially considering we are on a PvE server

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker

Realm First! Sha of Anger

Mogu'shan Vaults Progression
    6/6 Normal
    2/6 Herioc

Heart of Fear Progression
    6/6 Normal

Terrace of Endless Springs
    3/4 Normal

Dragon Soul Progression:
    8/8 Normal
    8/8 Heroic Mode

For more information on our guild, our main recruitment thread is located here:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794831969?page=1#0

Check out our website at:
    http://sa-eonar.guildzilla.com/

If you're interested in chatting about this feel free to contact myself or one of my officers in game or through realID:

Indofear
    Sékhmet
    Thaoden
    Alcibiâdes
    Garenshow
    Serrif
    Ak

BATTLE TAG:
    Indofear#1324
    REALID:
    endofear@gmail.com - Indofear - GM
    foreva_1@yahoo.com - Sékhmet - Co-GM
    rebelnash03@yahoo.com - Ak - Late Night Officer
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Death Knight
    Hey there...

Would love to get a chance to talk to you about a position we are trying to fill with our 10 man raid team. We are made up of adults (primarily in our 30s). Our guild has been around since the Open Beta in 2004. We raid on weekends (Fri & Sat evenings; 8-11 pm CST) due to most of us having full time jobs & family taking up our time during the week. We got a late start to raiding & after a month we're 4/6 MSV with some work on Elagon. If you are interested in chatting...please respond via email at Kahunax @ gmail . com or via Real ID at Kawika#1387.

Thanks & good luck with your search!

K
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Hello there,

3/6HM MSV and 5/6HOF 10 man guild looking for 1 range dps to fill our core slot.

We're based on the Oceanic server at Khaz'goroth realm.

Raid times: Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm server time(GMT+10).

Add me for a quick chat: Rachel#1517

Or you can visit our website at: www.wipesforsale.com to apply.

Cheers!
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    <Flux> is a 25 man progression raiding guild on US Trollbane formed at the Start of Mists os Pandaria. We Raid 7:45-11pm on Tues Thurs and Mon. The guild leadership is made up of long time Trollbane memebers with an extensive sucessful raiding background.

The guild actively runs old content for achieves, pvps, and various other fun things.

We currently use an EPGP loot system for Raids. We treat our raiders well helping with free enchants, free repairs, flasks and anything in general that is within our power. In return we expect all raiders to be prepared for raids with appropiate food, flasks, potions, and boss knowledge.
    Currently in Need of:
    Disc/Shadow priest
    Feral Druid
    Resto/boomkin Druid
    Warlock

Current Progression with being 25 for 3 weeks

6/6 msv n
    1/6 hof n

10 man progression
    6/6 msv n
    2/6 hof n

If intrested Check us out at http://fluxguild.guildlaunch.com
    Or if you want an interview in vent contact me by battle tag Cohesive#1646
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Mage
    [H] Sympathy of Turalyon (PvE)

Sympathy was established in April 2012 when we moved horde from our former alliance counterpart (Apathy) to get the attention of better players. Unfortunately, we got off to a rocky start with the new 25M and are in dire need of exceptional players. Our 2 10 mans have been established for quite some time and our 25M is going through its filtering stage currently so we'll be ready to push harder through the next tier with more competent and skilled raiders. Raid spots are competitive so don't think you'll pass trial and get to be lazy. We want to keep raising the bar and pushing harder.

We currently need any and all amazing DPS who don't stand in !@#$ and follow directions!

25M Raid Schedule:
    8-11 EST Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday and sometimes Monday (optional 10s).

10s currently not recruiting but always considering exceptional apps.

Websites of Interest:
    - http://sympathy.rancidracing.com/
    - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Sympathy

Please apply online so me and my officers can look over it as we get a chance. I've been really busy lately and hunting me down online before raid times is almost impossible.

If you need to get in contact with me, add my battletag: Sieara#1968 or email me: nintendobratkat@yahoo.com since my phone gets my emails.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Warrior
    A little about us
    Eternal Life is an Alliance guild on the US-Burning Blade realm. We are currently seeking skilled, consistent, experienced *and friendly!* raiders that are looking to push progression into whatever new raids are thrown at us!

Eternal Life has been around for a very long time, ranging all the way back to Kara. There have only been two Guild Leaders in all of that time, with the second one being the co-gm for all of the time prior. We've always been known for being the type of guild that gets stuff done, but still keeps the game fun and enjoyable. When working on progression, the atmosphere is kept serious. That being said, the rest of the time is generally very light, friendly, and full of jokes. Our guild has a lot of heart, and we are absolutely 100% loyal to our raiders.

We value good players, but value loyalty and consistency with attendance just as much. If you're a loyal person and willing to show up and work towards getting the job done, this is the guild for you.

We use a very easy to understand, custom DKP system in order to keep loot distribution as fair as we possibly can.

Schedule
    We have always been fond of raiding many times per week, and so our raiding schedule is generally 4 nights per week (at least during progression).

Our progression raiding schedule is:

Sunday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Monday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Tuesday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Thursday: 7:45-11:00 EST

We also do an optional alt run on Saturdays at 7:45 EST.

Current Needs

We're currently looking for:

All Healing Classes
    All Caster DPS

But any exceptional players will be considered

Progression

We may not be full of server first kills, but we do always stay within the top few alliance guilds on this server.

We are currently
    [1/6] in Heroic 25 man MV
    [6/6] in 25 man HoF
    [3/4] in 25 man Terrace

We went [8/8] in Heroic 25 man Dragonsoul.

On to you..

If you feel you could contribute a lot to our guild and would be a good fit for us, we encourage you to apply. We are always looking for exceptional applicants, so even if your class is closed, don't be afraid to apply!

If you wish to speak with someone first, please feel free to contact me on my battletag (Indi#1614), or whisper anyone online and ask to speak with an officer and they will point you in the right direction.

For more information, or to fill out an application, you can find us at:

http://www.eternallife.guildomatic.com
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Mage
    My name is Squizz (Squizz#1910) and I am representing Ascend - Cho'Gall. Our guild information is listed below and if you have any questions feel free to contact me at one of our many resources.

Guild Name: Ascend
    Server: Cho'Gall (PvP) - Horde
    Raid Times: 9pm - 12pm EST - Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
    Homepage: http://www.ascendguild.us
    Guild Recruitment thread:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004453823#1

Current Progression: MV 1/6H HOF 4/6N

In game contacts:
    Firka, Romeus, Lynxz (Lynxz#1923), & Squizz (Squizz#1910)

Notable Past Achievements:
    US 99 Tier 11 25man (This includes HM Al'Akir on 25m only)
    Realm First! Working as a Team
    Realm First! Light of Dawn - US 248
    Heroic Halion Realm First Kill - US 132
    Realm First! Glory of the Icecrown Raider

Loot: We handle loot through a very open and fair loot council. The loot council is made up of our 3 officers and 2 random raid members (changed weekly). Any member of the loot council that puts in for an item will not be allowed the opportunity to contribute to the discussion for that item (including officers). Loot is handed out based on attendance/performance/attitude.

Requirements:
    Applicants must...
    - Be geared for the content without being a hindrance
    - Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
    - Be GOOD at your jobs and be willing to take criticism and advice.
    - Be willing to attend 90%+ of raids. The vast majority of our members are at 90%+ lifetime attendance.
    - Be willing to provide your own raid mats
    - We do ask you have a good understanding of the fights before applying.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Priest
    sure i couldn't convince you to go horde?
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Monk
    Hi Kageronin,

We at <Warcraftier> are seeking a Warlock for a core spot in our team. We are an Alliance 25-man guild that is currently 6/6N MsV, 2/6H and 5/6N HoF. We raid Sun-Wed but do not require you to attend all raids if it doesn't work with your schedule. Unlike the bulk of guilds out there, we actually are very understanding about personal things coming up and have successfully balanced raiders' individual needs and progression for the past six years. We do end raids at 11:30 PM EST however, never after, and oftentimes before.

About us:

<Warcraftier> formed at the start of BC, combining a bunch of friends from many raid groups and coalitions during the great 40 -> 25 man shakedown ;P. Most of our core people have known each other since vanilla WoW (or before). We are an adult guild, and our members have real life occupations and commitments. Our guild atmosphere is laid back and we enjoy exchanging our awful and terrible senses of humor, however when it is time to raid we require our members to be properly prepared to get things dead. Membership feedback is really important to us and we take a lot of time to talk to individuals on a day to day basis in an effort to constantly help our members feel at home with us.

Our core philosophies:

* Real Life >> World of Warcraft
    * Communication is key, lack of communication will always inevitably lead to drama.
    * WoW is a game, it should be FUN.
    * 110% effort at 4 nights a week > 60% effort at 7 nights a week.

Progression: (all on 25 unless otherwise noted)
    Current Content
    Mogu'shan Vaults..................6/6N 2/6H
    Heart of Fear...........................5/6N
    Historic
    Dragon Soul...........................8/8N 8/8H (At 15%)
    [pre-4.3] Firelands.................6/7H (P3 HRag, Glory of the Firelands Raider)
    [pre-4.2] Tier 11......................9/13H (Server First Heroic Nefarian)
    10/25-Man ICC Heroic..........12/12 HM - (Glory of the Icecrown Raider, Server 1st BoFK, Server First LoD)
    10/25-Man ToC Heroic..........(Server First-Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Tribute to Mad Skill)
    10/25-Man Ulduar..................14/14 & 9/9 (H:GotUR, GotUR, Algalonx2)
    25-Man Naxx/Maly/OS............CLEARED (H: GotR)

Pre-WoTLK we also cleared SSC/TK(pre-nerf)/BT/Hyjal and were working on KJ.

We call Cenarion Circle our home, its a PST-based RP (PvE) server. If you've never been on an RP server before, its functionally the same as a PvE server. RP servers attract a more mature player base, and have naming conventions in place (so you won't find yourself grouping with people named "PwnzUrMom"). CC is also one of the oldest WoW servers, and offers a large, active population with lots of PuGing opportunities and a stable economy.

Raid times are as follows:

Tuesday:........... 5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time (PST)
    Wednesday: .....5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time
    Sunday: .............5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time
    Monday: .............5:15 PM - 8:30 PM server time

We DO NOT have an attendance requirement. We spend a great deal of time touching base with each individual in order to ensure everyone raids with a comfortable schedule.

We distribute loot using a modified Zero-sum DKP. Our members are very mature about loot, and passing when it's a bigger upgrade or would benefit the raid more in the hands of tanks/healers has been a common occurrence since our formation.

In our off time we run old content, do odd achievements, arena/rated BG, Challenge Modes, and sometimes even play other games together.

What we want to see from YOU:
    - Be knowledgeable about your class, and be willing to research and learn.
    - Raid and ventrilo discipline.
    - You come to raids prepared, with full consumables, and fully researched
    - Maturity. This includes willingness to bring issues to the table so that they can be addressed.

What you can expect from US:
    - No discrimination of any kind.
    - A tight-knit, family guild type atmosphere (not kid safe though :D bad jokes abound)
    - A consistent raid slot if we find that you are a good fit with us. We are recruiting you to RAID, not to sit on the bench.
    - Respect. We always listen if our members have problems with anything. Unlike most guilds out there, we work hard to address each individual's concerns.
    - Consideration. We understand that RL things crop up, and we work around your needs.
    - Dedication. We've held raids together through 2 hour server crashes before. ;P
    - Stability. We're low-drama and have an extremely low turnover rate (if it even exists at all :P)

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, please get in touch directly with Battletag: Lerrielin#1346 :D

Apply directly at: http://warcraftier.guildlaunch.com

- Qhi, co-GM of <Warcraftier>
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Death Knight
    Take a look in our guild, a great place to call home!

Guild Name: Jadewing Dragons
    Raid Size: 10
    Progression: 2/6 Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic - 5/6 Heart of Fear
    Realm: Sen'jin [PvE]
    Faction: Horde
    Server Timezone: CST
    Raid Schedule:
    Alpha Team: Thursday / Friday 8pm-12am / Saturday 2pm-6pm [CST]
    Bravo Team: Tuesday / Wednesday 8pm-12am / Sunday 2pm-6pm [CST]
    Guild Master: Aeleiona
    Officers: Restopwny, Rasgabucho, Rofy

You can add me: rofy#1540

About Jadewing Dragons

We are a new ten man raiding guild on Sen'jin, formed with experienced members from Cataclysm and beyond. Our goal is to have a relaxed atmosphere, while still being serious about our raiding. We want to kill heroic mode bosses, and everyone must pull their weight to do so.

We raid three times a week. We are looking for dedicated raiders that can meet our raid times and have a very good attendance, so we can keep our bench low.

Open Classes

Alpha Team
    Hunter
    Warlock

Bravo Team
    Shadowpriest - Healing offspec appreciated
    Windwalker Monk
    Mage

We may also consider exceptional applicants of any class.

Submit your apllication on our website: http://jd.guildzilla.com/recruitment.html?show=intro

If we are interested in running with us, some things are expected from you:

*Fully gemmed and enchanted gear.
    *Flask, potions, food and other consumables you may need.
    *Class knowledge, rotations and priorities.
    *Know the fights ahead of time, check videos and understand how it works.
    *Situational awareness - be able to adapt to fight mechanics.
    *Competitive dps/hps while sill not failing to mechanics.

Thank you for reading!
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    Hello!

[A] <Tempest> is currently recruiting healers and dps for Mists 25 man raiding!

<Tempest>, US Alliance Gorgonnash is a 25man raiding guild that has been raiding
    solidly since 2007. We strive to push progression, and continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship.

Full recruitment thread for more info:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6758677129

Raid Times:
    7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 15 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
    5/6 Mogu’shan Vaults

Cata Progression:
    8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
    4/7 Heroic Firelands

Loot:
    Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

How to contact us:

• My Battletag: slimey42#1203
    • Send me PM on our forums http://tempestgorg.enjin.com
    • email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
    • Come make a character on Gorgonnash and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you

Contact Namelessone or Earrl, or whisper anyone from <Tempest> and they’ll put you in contact with us!
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    Currently looking for exceptional players!

Progression:
    6/6 MSV
    5/6 HoF
    2/4 ToEs

If you are looking for a guild with an older flavor and that has been around for over 6 years we may be the home you're looking for.

Aspire is a 25 man Horde raiding guild located on Stormreaver (US).

Raid Schedule:

Our raiding times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 8:30pm - Midnight server (CST).

Applying:

-ALL Raiders will need to fill out an application!

Applying to us means agreeing and adhering to our policies (which are whatever we say they are at the time) and having a deep and meaningful understanding of the following concepts:

- Humor
    - Sarcasm
    - Constructive Criticism
    - Competitiveness
    - Being able to speak English
    - Be able to use Mumble with a working microphone

Please apply at http://aspireguild.guildomatic.com/

You can direct any questions to any officer and finally the Guild Master Rockmonster, or you can add my battletag; Loluka#1389.

Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of Aspire as the place were you want to further your Internet dragon killing career.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    I know you said alliance but....We are currently looking for a couple more exceptional players. Check out our info and see if we might be a good fit for you. We maintain a small roster and don't recruit for the bench.

Shining Force
    Established in 1998, with roots in gaming dating back even further, SF has made its mark on many games of various genres.

http://www.shiningforce.net
    US - Mal'Ganis [Horde] - PVP

Raid Schedule: Tue, Wed, Thur

Raids Start @: 5:30PM PST / 7:30 CST / 8:30PM EST
    Raids End @: 9:00PM PST / 11:00 CST / 12:00PM EST

Current Progress:

End of Cata:

8/8 25man Heroic Dragon Soul
    US#31 25m 3days
    US#112 25m

Current:
    4/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
    1/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
    4/4 Terrace of Endless Spring
    US#22 25m 3days
    US#82 25m

Recruitment is currently open to:

Death Knight (DPS) [High]
    Warrior [High]
    Ret Pally [High]
    Warlock [High]
    SPriest [High]
    Mage [Med]
    Exceptional DPS of all classes and specs [High]
    How to Apply:

Submit an application at http://www.shiningforce.net

Contact Us

If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail to Eazycheeze, Afterthought, Ragnoth, Ebolaa, Yumi, or Fenixember. Feel free to contact Eazycheeze via Real ID at Eazycheeze#1810.
    Reply Quote
    Late Night Pain Train is a long surviving fraternity on Ysera. Formed in early TBC, we've experienced a myriad successes and challenges. While other large guilds have crumbled, LNPT stands alone as the #1 25-man progression guild horde side on Ysera.

Raid Times and Attendance:

Late Night Pain Train's raid time is 10:00 pm – 1:00 am server (EST) on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. In addition, the occasional raid may occur on Thursday and/or will last past 1:00 server if we are pushing progression content. Invites will go out promptly at 9:45 pm. We expect all raiders to be at the zone, fully repaired, and prepared for raid with consumables at this time.We expect all members to maintain a minimum 85% attendance rate.

We accept applications for all classes and specs and you will be fairly considered based on many factors including, but not limited to class/spec knowledge.

As of now we are in despirate need of warlocks, as we have none.

We are looking for applicants who:

** Have a stable internet connection
    ** Maintain a very high attendance rate
    ** Have experience in 25 man raiding, specifically Heroic/Hard modes
    ** Will be fully prepared for every raid with full consumables and appropriate gear
    ** Are willing to take personal responsibility for their performance, and to push themselves to exceed their own potential
    ** Are team players with a positive attitude and a desire to progress as a guild and as a high end raider

Loot System: Loot distributed through an Upgrade Loot Council system with representation for all niches in the raid. A framework for each raiding tier is established by a group of active raiders, with the guidance of officers, where distribution is decided based primarily by player quality, raid awareness, attendance, and the most beneficial upgrade for overall guild progression. There will always be plenty of gear to go around for everyone. With that being said, loot drama is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

To apply, please visit us at :
    lnpt.enjin.com

You can also contact Woglinde, Cobaro, Jabini or ask for an officer in game or via private message on our website if you have any additional questions.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]