WTB my name

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Hey guys.....I'm xferring to your lovely realm, but some lowbie has my name and I absolutely hate alt codes in names.....so if you have a level 5 belf mage named Seressa.....could you please part ways with it....that would be super sweet and I would give you some gold for the trouble :)

*Inb4 I already talked to a GM and the account is active and can't give it to me.*

My warrior has been Seressa since created in Wrath...I mean if I changed her name I would also have to change my twitch account, my open raid friends would not be able to find me and then there would be that awkward moment when new friends would call me by my new name, but everyone else would call me Seressa.

Plus my battletag is Seressa#1450...I mean come on.....ditch the name so the real Seressa carry on her legacy!!

Thanks!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]