Hi Baconn

100 Orc Warrior
ONE
:D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Guess I put down Vicario too many times for his liking huh.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
ONE
its okay I understand, its the only place you can kill people
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I killed you in the tower when horde still had the buff, and you didn't want to stay in there to fight for control for it, so what did you expect?

It's alright, if I was so bad at a shadowpriest that I couldn't kill a ret paladin alone, I'd call for help too.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
ONE
you know that's funny lets think back to all the times I've killed you when its been 1v1

and if you want to pretend hitting me for 50% of my health with a hammer of wrath was without a tower buff you can
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
you know that's funny lets think back to all the times I've killed you when its been 1v1

and if you want to pretend hitting me for 50% of my health with a hammer of wrath was without a tower buff you can

Fought you alone what...2 times? Maybe? The odds of seeing you alone is about that of winning the lottery.

And if you want to use dispersion on a stun in which I have no cooldowns up, and then get killed on the next one, that's your fault.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
ONE
if you hadn't noticed i was out of mana such is the woes of shadow priests in pvp, use your best offensive and defensive tool for mana and then lose

Just the ones I remember (don't have screen shots I'm not you but I'm sure you will recall) killed you out by cloud serpents when you ran away to the ocean, killed you on top of your city, killed you by the bmah just recently, and killed you by halfhill once when you didn't get to the guards or rocketboots bubble into your farm. Just off the tops. Either way the only time I've had people with me its been in response to someone attacking me with more people than one person can handle so I guess you must be a long time lottery winner with the rest of the alliance on this server. Can't say I ever did anything to you, that you didn't first do to me.

its okay though the buff is there to compensate you for having so few people right? so its okay if I use my strength of numbers to overcome it, worked fine in wintergrasp definitely wasn't a problem then or now I mean you like the buff don't you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
if you hadn't noticed i was out of mana such is the woes of shadow priests in pvp, use your best offensive and defensive tool for mana and then lose

Just the ones I remember (don't have screen shots I'm not you but I'm sure you will recall) killed you out by cloud serpents when you ran away to the ocean, killed you on top of your city, killed you by the bmah just recently, and killed you by halfhill once when you didn't get to the guards or rocketboots bubble into your farm. Just off the tops. Either way the only time I've had people with me its been in response to someone attacking me with more people than one person can handle so I guess you must be a long time lottery winner with the rest of the alliance on this server. Can't say I ever did anything to you, that you didn't first do to me.

its okay though the buff is there to compensate you for having so few people right? so its okay if I use my strength of numbers to overcome it, worked fine in wintergrasp definitely wasn't a problem then or now I mean you like the buff don't you?

With the exception of the BMAH and ontop of the Shrine, you had help, and ontop of the shrine I returned the favor and you had 3 people come help you after I killed you.

Didn't think you'd find a measly 25% damage buff to be such an issue. Don't worry, I can put you down without it, that is unless you end up running for help again.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
ONE
Funny thing how you don't mention one time discount the other because at a large daily hub there were other people in the vicinity, (they didn't do anything to you the time I'm mentioning by the by) and at the shrine I killed you and then tabbed out up there not thinking and tabbed in to being at half health after you had dismounted me, so yeah you got me bro.

I didn't get people to help me kill you, I got one person to help me not have to take rez sickness as I'm sure you remember having to do not 10 minutes previous as you cant get your body on the roof. You tried to stop them and I got a second person and then you and two others three v one'd my buddy in his pve healing stuff, he must have been such a threat to you I understand needing the help.

I'm not the one who is running for help all the time, you would do well to look up the definition of the psychology term projection.

PS. You want a fight? give me a place that isn't in pandaria and I'll duel you since you seem to have forgotten what its like to not have nearly 500k health and have % based buffed that scale with your CDs

(for the record I said I'm fine with the buff, at the end of the day we hold the whole map you lost the tower and one of us ran away from a fight and it wasn't me.)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
ONE
OMG I love Bacon, especially with pancakes.
Reply Quote
Bad priest is bad.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
ONE
12/01/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Boyfriend
Bad priest is bad.

I can tell someone is looking for an outlet from the fire mage nerfs
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Funny thing how you don't mention one time discount the other because at a large daily hub there were other people in the vicinity, (they didn't do anything to you the time I'm mentioning by the by) and at the shrine I killed you and then tabbed out up there not thinking and tabbed in to being at half health after you had dismounted me, so yeah you got me bro.

I didn't get people to help me kill you, I got one person to help me not have to take rez sickness as I'm sure you remember having to do not 10 minutes previous as you cant get your body on the roof. You tried to stop them and I got a second person and then you and two others three v one'd my buddy in his pve healing stuff, he must have been such a threat to you I understand needing the help.

I'm not the one who is running for help all the time, you would do well to look up the definition of the psychology term projection.

PS. You want a fight? give me a place that isn't in pandaria and I'll duel you since you seem to have forgotten what its like to not have nearly 500k health and have % based buffed that scale with your CDs

(for the record I said I'm fine with the buff, at the end of the day we hold the whole map you lost the tower and one of us ran away from a fight and it wasn't me.)

Baconn is a better pvper than you fyi
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I always have fun with my Baconn encounters. You know, 5 mobs deep and out of cooldowns. None the less it keeps me on my toes. Keeps questing/dailies interesting.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Apparently the length of the reply is directly proportional to the amount of bull!@#$ in your excuses.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
ONE
12/02/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Ganol
Apparently the length of the reply is directly proportional to the amount of bull!@#$ in your excuses.

ex·cuse / ikˈskyo͞oz /

Noun:
A reason or explanation put forward to defend or justify a fault or offense.

not sure how that applies but okay
Edited by Vicario on 12/2/2012 10:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
12/02/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Vicario

ex·cuse / ikˈskyo͞oz /

Noun:
A reason or explanation put forward to defend or justify a fault or offense.

not sure how that applies but okay

What?

12/01/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Vicario
its okay I understand, its the only place you can kill people

12/01/2012 06:33 PMPosted by Vicario

12/01/2012 07:06 PMPosted by Vicario
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Vicario, you of all the times we have fought, have only been alone one time... And when I have challenged you to a 1v1, someone from <ONE> ironically always seems to drop in.

Tell Thewitch it was fun farming his !@# today in the mines. I remember him jumping into quite a few of our little bouts.

I am not a Baconn fan either, I just don't like you.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
ONE
Vicario, you of all the times we have fought, have only been alone one time... And when I have challenged you to a 1v1, someone from <ONE> ironically always seems to drop in.

Tell Thewitch it was fun farming his !@# today in the mines. I remember him jumping into quite a few of our little bouts.

I am not a Baconn fan either, I just don't like you.

"Of all the times we have fought" We have fought twice, and neither time were you the primary interest of why I was there. You must be having a hard time getting over those two fights because you talk of them as if it happens every day all day.

When you attack me while I'm in the middle of fighting someone desperately trying to kill some hunter with symbiosis wrath(I wonder who) and guards with all your CDs and then run away when that doesn't get me don't be surprised if I take the opportunity you give me to kill you. If you want to believe that when you were in execute range and I had my CDs up and yours were used already that Thewitch in his baller pve gear(pretty much the only time hes ever attacked anyone I've been fighting) is why you died you can but considering he did nothing but drop out of the sky and put a dot on you as you died that would seem foolish.

The time you actually properly asked me to duel I did and killed you, I gave you another shot at a proper duel after you logged over and cried about the halfhill fight and you didn't show

Plenty of people I kill don't like me I'm sure, not going to lose sleep over it.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
ONE

What?

See how that last post could meet the definition and the three quotes you have there don't at all because I'm not giving a reason for something I did that was wrong I'm telling Baconn why he misunderstood what happened, or I got trolled. One or the other
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]