WTS Heavy Junkboxes for Ravenholdt Rep

100 Undead Rogue
I've been Brawling since 5.1, but I believe I've hit a gear block. 3/4 of the rares require higher DPS than my 2pc-less ilv485 gear is going to get me. Long story short, I need plenty of quick gold, so that I can pick up a few BoEs without hurting my gold reserves and clip the enrage.

I farm about 120-150 boxes per hour, and can get you your ~1.2k in a day if you need.

I'm open for price discussion. Feel free to send me an in-game mail and we can discuss the details. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Damn, if only you were alliance, I would shower you with enough golden coins to buy a fine pair of stabbing gloves. Or kicking boots, or w/e.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Is the insane meta account wide? I haven't started Ravenholdt yet and I have a toon with gold on horde side.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
12/02/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Xaruki
Is the insane meta account wide?

Unfortunately no. If c.o.d isn't too much of a hassle I'll take 74 on Ezzyah at 20g per, or I can just contact you in game later.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
12/02/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Murilo
Damn, if only you were alliance, I would shower you with enough golden coins to buy a fine pair of stabbing gloves. Or kicking boots, or w/e.

I have an Alliance Rogue as well. It's a lower level, though, with more limited bag space, and doesn't have Moll-E nor epic flying (to make the trips to Kargath faster).

That said, it'd be entirely possible but it would cost a bit extra, if you are interested. You could also pay me on Alliance, in such a situation. I have use for Alliance gold just as much as Horde gold!

Is the insane meta account wide?

Unfortunately no. If c.o.d isn't too much of a hassle I'll take 74 on Ezzyah at 20g per, or I can just contact you in game later.

I could CoD no problem, but 20g per is extremely cheap, especially given the massive MoP inflation. I was getting 25g/ea back in WotLK, so I'm going to need to decline your offer I'm afraid.

EDIT: And just to clarify on his question -- No, the insane meta is not account-wide (and thus progress cannot be obtained individually on different characters), but once you get the title it is unlocked across your account (which isn't true of all titles, eg: Brawler, so I wanted to make that distinction!).
Edited by Values on 12/2/2012 2:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Air
hi, i would be interested in your junkboxes alliance side, and i'm willing to compensate for the lower lvl, add me chuwaiti#1129
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
02/22/2014 11:30 AMPosted by Coups
hi, i would be interested in your junkboxes alliance side, and i'm willing to compensate for the lower lvl, add me chuwaiti#1129

You do know this post is from 2 years ago right?
Edited by Quickstyle on 2/22/2014 9:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
02/22/2014 09:37 PMPosted by Quickstyle
02/22/2014 11:30 AMPosted by Coups

You do know this post is from 2 years ago right?

LOL

How do people even find these posts and think they're relevant... Bloody hell.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]