Typical Forum Poster

100 Night Elf Hunter
THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF BLIZZARD! Your game of 10 Million Players, online community, and endless hours of entertainment provided a MINOR INCONVENIENCE TO ME by not PERSONALLY giving me things for free through no effort of my own!!! This type of attitude represents all WoW players, obviously. LITERALLY EVERYONE AGREES WITH ME! I had one bad experience, that's enough proof that your entire company is corrupt from the CEOs down to the GMs. AND! YOU GUYS HAVEN'T RESPONDED TO ANY FEEDBACK IN AT LEAST AN HOUR! IT'S 11PM ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, WHY ARE YOU NOT TENDING TO MY EVERY WHIM?! ME ME ME! I didn't read your Terms of Use properly and now I'M PISSED ABOUT IT. No wonder you only make 1.7 billion dollars per year. WORST COMPANY EVER!

BY THE WAY YOUR EXPANSION ISN'T APPEALING TO ME AND THAT JUST MAKES MATTERS EVEN WORSE.

This is seriously what you guys sound like...

Best Post EVER!!!!:) Thank You OP, "Hugs".
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
PvP poster:

"This class which is supposed to counter mine kills me! I go alone to kill it because I am a pro, but that class killed me because its too OP, nerf it! But leave alone the class that I can kill easly, they are fine."

Level 1 Alt poster:

"I got a raid geared char and I know more about raids than you! Don't ask me to show uit because I don't need to prove it!"

"Vanilla Veteran" poster:

"I've played since vanilla and my opinions are better than everyone else's!"

This.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Edgy thread with edgy comments.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
This thread is far too edgy for me.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
*This is where I walk in, say something related (in a billion paragraphs) to the thread -but perhaps repeating people due to not wanting to read x amount of pages past 3 or 4- or say my opinion, and then it gets derailed since people are arguing about the definition of a word they're using wrong/loleverything'sruinedgudjobBlizz/PvP points/ect. Either that, or the point has already been made pages back and the thread is onto something else now.

And then the obligtory breathing and crawling back into a hole comment.*

Uh, anyways, hai dere O_O
Reply Quote
22 Gnome Warrior
I LIKE TURTLES!!!!!!!YAY
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
"Here's where I insert a random post offering everyone cookies and hugs."
/giggle

I'll take a cookie, but remember this punk, I pull hair, I bite, and I ain't afraid to yell ##!*%!!%. So I dare you, go for the hug.

( I'm sure anyone who gets the reference will know what the blocked word says)
Edited by Zorken on 12/4/2012 10:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF BLIZZARD! Your game of 10 Million Players, online community, and endless hours of entertainment provided a MINOR INCONVENIENCE TO ME by not PERSONALLY giving me things for free through no effort of my own!!! This type of attitude represents all WoW players, obviously. LITERALLY EVERYONE AGREES WITH ME! I had one bad experience, that's enough proof that your entire company is corrupt from the CEOs down to the GMs. AND! YOU GUYS HAVEN'T RESPONDED TO ANY FEEDBACK IN AT LEAST AN HOUR! IT'S 11PM ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, WHY ARE YOU NOT TENDING TO MY EVERY WHIM?! ME ME ME! I didn't read your Terms of Use properly and now I'M PISSED ABOUT IT. No wonder you only make 1.7 billion dollars per year. WORST COMPANY EVER!

BY THE WAY YOUR EXPANSION ISN'T APPEALING TO ME AND THAT JUST MAKES MATTERS EVEN WORSE.

We all get mad, and are only human. But some people do take it too far yeah. I won't lie I have been banned and complained before. I was simply upset and angry and vented frustration, which sometimes many go way overboard with their anger.

The trolls are worse, they are harder to ignore sometimes.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
YES I SEE THE PLAYERS WANT TO CREATE THE GAME AN HAVE EVERYTHING IN THERE FAVOR THIS IS NOT HUNGERGAMES THE ODDS ARE IN BLIZZARDS FAVOR AN THEY WILL DO SO AS THEY SEE FIT THEY WILL ADD WHAT THEY WANT TO ADD AN FIX WHAT THEY WANT TO FIX ALL YOU LITTLE KIDS STOP UR CRYING LIKE THE OP SAYS AN YES TROLL ME CAUSE I USED CAPS PLEASE I WELCOME IT XD
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
and finally the part where i read like 3 pages of post then decide to put in a post that makes no sence and will be the only one on the thread from me oh and it will be riddled with spelling errors and grammaar bad ness
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
12/04/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Erodori
and finally the part where i read like 3 pages of post then decide to put in a post that makes no sence and will be the only one on the thread from me oh and it will be riddled with spelling errors and grammaar bad ness

^^ I HOPE THIS WAS MENT FOR ME EVEN YOU ARE CRYING OOOO I SPELL BAD WELL GO CRY SOME MORE AN READ MY ERROS I DEMAND IT CAUSE IM NOT DOING WHAT U WANT ROFL
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
You forgot to mention you've played this game since vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

Avante, knave - dost thou e'en hoist?

/signed
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
"Vanilla Veteran" poster:

"I've played since vanilla and my opinions are better than everyone else's!"

Most of our opinions ARE better than other people, especially when the topic is about things that happened during that time.

hear hear
Reply Quote
94 Dwarf Warrior
Sticky requested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
/ mandatory "complaint" about this thread getting necro'd...again.

/insults everyone who necro'd

...Am I doing this right?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Here's the part where I don't post anything because I just don't give a tootin' hoot of what anybody says.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Here's the part where a level 1 named yoloswagqtx comes in and makes a troll reply
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Random Forum art in response to a stupid post.

……………………………………..________
………………………………,.-‘”……………….“~.,
………………………..,.-”……………………………..“-.,
…………………….,/………………………………………..”:,
…………………,?………………………………………………\,
………………./…………………………………………………..,}
……………../………………………………………………,:`^`..}
……………/……………………………………………,:”………/
…………..?…..__…………………………………..:`………../
…………./__.(…..“~-,_…………………………,:`………./
………../(_….”~,_……..“~,_………………..,:`…….._/
……….{.._$;_……”=,_…….“-,_…….,.-~-,},.~”;/….}
………..((…..*~_…….”=-._……“;,,./`…./”…………../
…,,,___.\`~,……“~.,………………..`…..}…………../
…………(….`=-,,…….`……………………(……;_,,-”
…………/.`~,……`-………………………….\……/\
………….\`~.*-,……………………………….|,./…..\,__
,,_……….}.>-._\……………………………..|…………..`=~-,
…..`=~-,_\_……`\,……………………………\
……………….`=~-,,.\,………………………….\
…………………………..`:,,………………………`\…………..__
……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==“
…………………………………._\……….._,-%…….`\
……………………………..,<`.._|_,-&“…………….`\
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]