1/6H MSV, 3/6 HoF, 487 Hunter LF Guild

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Beast Mastery/Survival Hunter looking for progression-minded raiding guild to continue moving forward with in MoP.
Can raid any day/time during the week.
Would prefer a 10 man guild, but 25 man is fine as well.

6/7H FL, 7/8H DS in Cataclysm.
1/6H MSV, 3/6 HoF so far in MoP.

I can be contacted in-game on Aloine, or through my battletag, Aloine#1405. Or here on the forums.
Edited by Aloine on 12/12/2012 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Hey if your willing to raid till 12:30 EST, a hunter spot just opened in my guild and I think would be a good opportunity for both parties if you trialed with us. We have recently re built our core with old friends are are creating a long lasting community here on Illidan. We raid tues,thurs,sun 7:30-11:30 CST and are 12/16 normal. We 2 shotted empress last night, and it was the first time any of us have seen her. Again if you can make those raid times, and want to trial with a highly motivated, friendly group of ppl this will be a good opportunity for you to do so. your achievements are on par with what we are looking for in a raider so we are definitely interested.

Thanks,
Uchi
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Your progress sounds great and I am interested, but for the next week and a half I can't raid Tues/Thurs. I am in the last two weeks of my semester and have two late night classes on Tues/Thurs. I would be able to raid all days after December 13th.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
ok, lets chat in game later tonight with my officers and well see if this is something that can be worked out.

Thanks,
Uchi
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Alright.
If I'm not on Aloine, I will be on an alt, so just contact me through battletag if need be.
Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ignis Aurum Probat

US – Mal'Ganis (PVP) - Horde
http://iap.enjin.com

Raid Schedule

Friday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)
Saturday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)

Recruitment

Please check out http://iap.enjin.com/recruitment for current recruitment needs and to fill out an application. If you are an exceptional player, we encourage you to apply even if you don't see your class or spec listed. We are always looking for great talent and will make room for such a player.

About Us

Our membership is comprised of adults with raiding experience that stretches back to Vanilla. As avid gamers, we play other games too but our hearts have always been set on progression raiding in World of Warcraft. Our players often hang out in Mumble outside of raids and take advantage of opportunities to meet up in real life. Some of us have been gaming with each other for years and attended the last two BlizzCons to hang out and meet other players from Mal'Ganis.

Our roots on this server go back to the founding of <Show Us Your Crits> in early 2009, which later became <Crits> and then <Classic>, which is still going strong as a successful 10m raiding guild. As our group returns to 25m raiding, we're looking for other motivated, dedicated, and mature players to round out a roster of 30-35 active raiders and alts. We do not recruit for bench positions and all players will see raid time. Loot distribution is a pretty laid back loot council, with decisions based on many factors, but with improving overall raid performance as the primary consideration.

Contact Us

If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail to Coäl (battletag OnlyLucky13#1772), Darkautumn (battletag Darkash#1564) or Softkittyy (battletag bumbler#1223). Alternatively, you can contact us through our website.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Still Looking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Still Looking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Still Looking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Still Looking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Still Looking.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Ehngo here with a message from natural born killers!

We are a simple 10m raid guild on Shattered Hand cosey little server not to many not to little JUUUSSSSTTTTT RIGHT! We raid Tues - Weds 10pm to 1am EST with a sunday optional MSV clear (clean up day)

The thing I need is YOU a lovely little hunter that is right we are progression wise!
Why you might ask well it has been brought to my attention that one of our raiders is no longer enjoying the game this is why.

Why would you join NBK you ask? Simple we have fun with raiding and still get things done very very very rarely will you ever here rage in vent (except for raginmage) he talks all the time. But yes our attitude is what sets us apart from the rest. We expect you to perform at par with the majority of the group and show up prepared but the is all the rest is fun!!!

Our progression 1/6H mode 5/6 HOF 0/4 TOES our progression in times of holidays has been hurt of course but expect there to be a bang and 16/16 normal after the wind of the holidays has blown over. Okay enough jibber jabber if you like what you hear so far check out http://nbk.dkpsystem.com/news.php and drop an app look forward to hearing from you!

Goodbye for now!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Still Looking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Still Looking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Still Looking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Still Looking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Still Looking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]