why so many allies camping?

90 Tauren Paladin
TDE
Will you just let me quest in Valley of the Four Winds in peace? literally always fresh lvl 90 allies wearing Dread Waste greens
Reply Quote
20 Gnome Mage
Bleh, what I did on my druid since my main is ally and I can't retaliate is get as far into 86 in jade forest and hope I can ding 87 quickly to move on to kul'lai.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
If you're getting camped move to a different area or queue a dungeon. You made the choice to play on a PVP server, you're not going to get any sympathy posting on the forums.

Also, remember that you'll be able to camp them in 4 levels, so hang in there.
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Priest
We could say the same to you. I was killed 30+ times yesterday while trying to quest "peacefully" at level 87, by level 90's on horde. I have no sympathy for you. Horde does the same to us. This is a PVP server. Get used to it or go elsewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
TDE
I'm not looking for sympathy, I just want to know why

like, what possesses these people? It's not even like you are farming mats and happen to see me and kill me, that's whatever

why, oh the humanity why
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Priest
I was questing, minding my own business, killing mobs, and BAM! 3-4 horde are on me, and guess what? As soon as a get my body...they kill me again. What possesses these people to do things is a)Boredom, B) someone did it to them, or C) they just feel like being dicks.

All in all, it is still a PVP server. I was forced to sit in a city and queue for dungeons for xp until they got tired of camping. But...life goes on. Im 90 now...I'll leave you alone :)
Edited by Areilas on 12/3/2012 8:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I go counter gank all the time, I'm not the best pvper but on occasion I can wipe out a few allies at pangs. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Don't worry cow bro I'll kill them for you
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
People in each faction always think the other faction camps too much. Just move to another area or wait until they leave.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]