Casual Raid Group

90 Draenei Paladin
Hi, this is Kerrath and this is me being constructive. I'm planning to put together a raid group and I'm throwing this out there to garner whatever interest that I can. The intent with this raid group is that it is a casual run meant to joke around and enjoy ourselves on a 1-night-a-week basis doing normal modes.

If you are interested in joining, respond to this thread or send me an ingame mail. There will be a meeting on Friday at 8 server to determine how we will run things, and the plan is to begin our raids starting with the following lockout.

Notes:
  • The exact date and time for our run will be determined during the meeting above. Right now, the most likely time will be weekend evenings.
  • The people organizing this run have extensive raid experience in tier 14 and prior tiers.
  • We do not have any experience requirements--if this is your first raid group, that is okay under one condition: You must have a constructive attitude and you must be willing to listen and participate in any discussions we have as a group.
  • Will we make a guild? The answer is: Maybe, depending on whether interest is expressed during the meeting. If most people would prefer to stick to their current guilds, that might happen as well.
  • Alts are more than welcome. Many of the characters already in said raid are alts as it is.
  • The only gear requirement that we have is an approximate item level of 460 or higher for MSV, and 470 or higher for HoF and ToES.
  • The loot system for this run will be decided in the upcoming meeting. It will probably be something simple and may even be simply MS>OS rolls.
  • The full intent of this group is to have fun. Given our intended limited raid time, we might not full clear every week, and we probably will not be attempting heroic modes until after nerfs go live. While many of the people who have already expressed an interest are highly skilled players, that does not mean that we are going to stress ourselves over the progression of this run.
  • All roles are currently welcome. We can swap specs around to accomodate whatever comp we get.
  • Let me know if you are interested or if you know anyone who is interested. My battletag is kerrath#1458 - add me if you'd like to talk and I'm not currently on my paladin.
    Edited by Adalythe on 12/3/2012 7:15 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warlock
    Comrade Kerrath thank you for glorious post for glorious server run! I look forward for time stopping greedy capitalists from taking Motherland.

Signed,

Comrade Nethazia
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Paladin
    nerd
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Paladin
    So there's a meeting now?
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Paladin
    yeah, i put a calendar invite up. check your mage.
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Paladin
    12/03/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Adalythe
    yeah, i put a calendar invite up. check your mage.

OK. I will eventually. I do work Friday night, but I should be on by then.

For reference we need, what...5 more people? 4?
    Edited by Sorya on 12/3/2012 7:48 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Paladin
    we're at 9 interested people, but not all of them are confirmed.
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Paladin
    12/03/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Adalythe
    we're at 9 interested people, but not all of them are confirmed.

Oh wow, nice. You sir have been busy.
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Paladin
    kerrath #1 tryhard
    Reply Quote
    91 Tauren Shaman
    You're far too alliance for me.
    Reply Quote
    90 Gnome Priest
    You need to level your Crikket.
    Reply Quote
    12/03/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Adalythe
    Hi, this is Kerrath and this is me being constructive.

Guys I'm concerned Kerrath's account has been hacked.

No, but seriously, this sounds awesome except the whole Alliance bit.
    Reply Quote
    91 Tauren Shaman

No, but seriously, this sounds awesome except the whole Alliance bit.

Seriously, I would so be in for this.

12/04/2012 02:59 AMPosted by Joynal

I also need to class swap her. I don't even like being a warlock anymore.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warlock

Guys I'm concerned Kerrath's account has been hacked.

LOL
    Reply Quote
    90 Gnome Priest

You always were too nice to be a warlock. Might I suggest a gnome priest?
    Reply Quote
    91 Tauren Shaman

You always were too nice to be a warlock. Might I suggest a gnome priest?

I did have a gnome priest for a very brief time. I think I deleted her to make room for a goblin.

If I had the time to level another character in time, I would re-activate my second account and make a new and shinier gnome.

Alas.
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Hunter
    This is kind of exactly what I've been wanting. I'm definitely interested, very definitely interested even.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warlock
    12/04/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Bladebeard
    This is kind of exactly what I've been wanting. I'm definitely interested, very definitely interested even.

Ugh! But you're a male draenei!
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Hunter
    The only one I'll ever have. I just can't see him as anything else... I've tried.
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Paladin
    It could be worse. You're not a worgen.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]