Casual Raid Group

90 Tauren Shaman
Do people actually play worgen?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I was for a few months, kinda got talked into it, and to be fair it did look pretty cool at first... but I'm never going back to that again.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
12/04/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Bladebeard
I was for a few months, kinda got talked into it, and to be fair it did look pretty cool at first... but I'm never going back to that again.

I'm glad to see the psychosis has passed.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
*cough*

This is seriously beastly for a herbing and skinning toon.

Just saying.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
*cough*

Just saying.

totally feel for ya. you need to camp the one Rare in Kun Lai for the Forager's Gloves
Fast Herbs, Fast Skinning. Would be pretty stellar. I know I hang around Kun Lai while I am just shootin the breeze. that or Jade forset.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
*cough*

Just saying.

totally feel for ya. you need to camp the one Rare in Kun Lai for the Forager's Gloves
Fast Herbs, Fast Skinning. Would be pretty stellar. I know I hang around Kun Lai while I am just shootin the breeze. that or Jade forset.

Why have I not seen you in either of those places!?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I dont sit @ the spawn site specifically, and lately its been rather sparse for me going out to kun lai, been playing in old raids since the patch

also, some of the camping is on tender. Ergot, your not too likely to spot her Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I dont sit @ the spawn site specifically, and lately its been rather sparse for me going out to kun lai, been playing in old raids since the patch

also, some of the camping is on tender. Ergot, your not too likely to spot her Lol.

I'm just going to chalk it up that you don't want to see my lovely face anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

I'm just going to chalk it up that you don't want to see my lovely face anymore.

says the one who left me to Hang out with the Short, Drunk, Ugly and other farmyard animals. QQ
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Kerrath's forum account got banned because he's a derpy troll. If you want to ask him something, your best shot to get in contact with him is to add his battletag.

I can also answer any questions you guys may have via this thread. =3
Edited by Nethazia on 12/4/2012 2:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Kerrath's forum account got banned because he's a derpy troll. If you want to ask him something, your best shot to get in contact with him is to add his battletag.

THAT.

Is hilarious.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest

I can also answer any questions you guys may have via this thread. =3

But at least he can blame it on being hacked since making constructive posts like this was so out of the ordinary.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Still the cutest dk on server.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
cutest paladin here
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
cutest warlock not here
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
In this thread

cutest=creepiest.

Except for Thel. He knows exactly where he stands on the cute/not cute meter.
Edited by Yellowflower on 12/12/2012 6:47 AM PST
Reply Quote

I have two issues with this statement:
1)
lovely

2)
anymore

implies that we wanted to see it in the first place.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest

2)
anymore

implies that we ever got to see it in the first place.

Fix'd it for you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/12/2012 03:35 AMPosted by Kerrath
cutest paladin here

12/12/2012 06:46 AMPosted by Yellowflower
cutest=creepiest.

Oh that makes sense. Carry on then.

Unrelated, I love your witch hat.
Edited by Sorya on 12/12/2012 10:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
12/12/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Sorya
cutest paladin here

You're right, I'd say you win for the paladin cute factor. Kerrath needs to work on it.

And I'm the cutest of all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]