Ghostcrawler on Night Elves

2 Draenei Shaman
If you could play any race in WoW lore, what would it be? Why?

I've always been partial to orcs. Also liked the nelfs when they were fierce.

http://es.twitter.com/MarciaMchale/status/245755772988956672

Old, but at least someone at Blizzard knows the lore devs have screwed them over.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Must we need another thread about this?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
12/03/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Wickham

It's becoming more and more common on these forums (sort of like all the "Who will be the next Warchief" threads) and will only continue until they fix the night elf lore, or at least fix it in a way that pleases those upset about it.

In other words. Get used to this, because it will be going on for a while.

12/03/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Lorthuron

If it makes you feel any better. You have the option of not reading them. It's very easy to do. You simply have to not click on a thread that involves a Night Elf discussion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
12/03/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Kyalin
If it makes you feel any better. You have the option of not reading them. It's very easy to do. You simply have to not click on a thread that involves a Night Elf discussion.

What about when there are threads that aren't specifically just about Night Elves, but some crazy female night elf player goes into it and makes it a Night Elf thread?

Seriously the women are ruining the race! The men are innocent!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
12/03/2012 10:21 PMPosted by Draile

What about when there are threads that aren't specifically just about Night Elves, but some crazy female night elf player goes into it and makes it a Night Elf thread?

*Points to Malfurion*

You want to run that by me one more time?
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
12/03/2012 10:21 PMPosted by Draile

You bastard.. I'm not a woman.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
12/03/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Ferlion

You sure? That hair is pretty misleading. I just figured you for an ugly old lady.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue

Long, lush ivory locks and a tiara says otherwise.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

I'm fine contributing to one Night elf thread as I did earlier. One thread suffices. I can only offer suggestions. If I was in charge I'd set a grand plan, Metzen's Horde be damned.

.....Bastard isn't censored. What is this I don't even!
Edited by Lorthuron on 12/3/2012 10:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm a female who turns into a male stag... o.O What does that make me? (I love the antlers though.)

12/03/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Lorthuron

Well, it just means that a lot of us fans are upset with how things are right now. We feel that the night elves aren't what they used to be and don't seem to be on track to get better in any sense of the word - unless 'better' means 'more humanlike and less unique'.

There'll be uproar until there's a response to soothe our fears - And knowing most of us are terribly jaded with Blizzard and would not trust them (again) to do something well, this isn't likely to happen - or we just get tired of screaming (or talking nicely, some of us don't scream, amazingly enough) at people who won't listen.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
If they just randomly killed both Tyrande and Malfurion, it's quite likely that anything they came up with to fill that failed Priest/Druid void would be suitable. I'm partial to military leadership myself, wherein the tried and true govern.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
old
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm a female who turns into a male stag... o.O What does that make me? (I love the antlers though.)

Well, it just means that a lot of us fans are upset with how things are right now. We feel that the night elves aren't what they used to be and don't seem to be on track to get better in any sense of the word - unless 'better' means 'more humanlike and less unique'.

There'll be uproar until there's a response to soothe our fears - And knowing most of us are terribly jaded with Blizzard and would not trust them (again) to do something well, this isn't likely to happen - or we just get tired of screaming (or talking nicely, some of us don't scream, amazingly enough) at people who won't listen.

And I said I'm happy to contribute in one thread not a million of them.
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Priest
12/03/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Lorthuron
And I said I'm happy to contribute in one thread not a million of them.

No one is forcing you to contribute in a million of them though.....wait...is someone forcing you? spell twice if they are.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
What would make night elf players happy?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
What does fierce even mean? Purple Orcs?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
12/03/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Threeslotbag

Perhaps fierce as in if you go into the woods for say a stroll for the lol, and a giant panther comes out and rips you to shreds for no apparent reason. That's how night elves want to be?
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Priest
12/03/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Threeslotbag

Grom even called them the perfect warriors. They were fiercer than the orcs, they were feared by the orcs. Now they are more or less a joke race with a now lousy leader.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior

Grom even called them the perfect warriors. They were fiercer than the orcs, they were feared by the orcs. Now they are more or less a joke race with a now lousy leader.

Where'd he say that? That doesn't sound orcish, as far as I know Brox said the tauren weren't even as good at fighting as orcs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]