Where did the kitty go?

90 Tauren Druid
I see them in cat form, they go invisible for a moment and then pop back up, usually dodging a spell and un-targeting them from my screen like when hunters feign. i can't find the spell in my book, what is this???
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=102280
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
lolwut
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i'll have to wait for wow to come back up cuz i couldn't find it last night for the life of me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It could be Displacer Beast.

It could be Shadowmeld if they were a Night Elf.

It could be Feign Death, which is a hunter spell you get by casting Symbiosis on a Hunter as a Feral druid.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
It could also be a feral using Incarnation: King of the jungle it lets you restealth while in combat.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/04/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Gongora
i'll have to wait for wow to come back up cuz i couldn't find it last night for the life of me.

It's a talent. Not in the spellbook if you didn't choose it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
a resto druid without displacer.... somethin's wrong 'ere!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
It can be one of many things. Symbiosis with a hunter gives you feign death, displacer beast is a 1st tier talent which allows you to stealth and blink on a 30 sec CD, and the dps CD talent at level 45(I forget the name) allows you to re-stealth in combat.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I love displacer beast. Any other choice for resto druid is just gimmicky, like charging to mushrooms off cliff. The ability you're describing is definitely displacer beast.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]