Divine Vigilance is BACK!

90 Night Elf Priest
HI EVERYBODY! That's right, you read the headlines correct, DV is back and rebuilding!
Some of the core Sargeras people you may remember from long ago are Shennin, Jesterrace, Beanish, Grimdal, Dreaming, Frak, Tokrah, and more are here and ready to raid! :) Come say hi to us in game, or here on the thread; we've missed you Sargeras!

To summarize, we reformed about 3 weeks ago and have been busy getting things up and running. We have started a small 10 man but are quickly building up a larger roster to get back to what we were always good at; 25 man hard-core raiding!
Some of us have stayed on Sargeras, some of us have taken a hiatus away from the game, while others have moved onto larger guilds like Void or Months Behind. But in the end, your grinning, pimply rage faces has always made us come back. Wish us luck on our endeavor back to the respected and loved position we had years ago.

Heres a little info about our reforming guild:
Raid times: Tue/Thur/Sun, PST 5:45PM invites and raid to 10PM.
Raid Type: We are a semi-hardcore 10man raid, looking to move into 25s.
Progression: 4/6 Mogushan Vaults
Loot System: Council + Wishlist twist.
Optionals: Alt raids & achievement runs are always on off nights, especially Wednesdays and weekends.

And of course, recruitment!
Divine Vigilance is a “day one” guild, but has recently been revived after 2 years absence of the raiding scene(hence the low progression). Right now we are looking for skilled players to step into our core raiding spots. We are a semi-hardcore raid on a 3 day schedule. Right now we have a solid 10 man roster, but our hearts lie in 25 man raiding progression. Our current focus is to build a strong 25 man and to get back to our rankings years ago, being one of the most respected and accomplished guilds on the server and beyond. Divine Vigilance is run by and filled with experienced, veteran players who have a few world firsts, numerous top 50 kills combined, and have played in numerous famous guilds from Void to Seriously Casual.

If you have questions concerning recruitment, please talk to Shennin, Halo, Jesterrace, Frakattack or Kamatayann in game.

Wednesdays!
We will be doing a lot of nerd point stuff on Wednesday evenings around 7:30 server.
Transmog runs, Achievement raids, challenge modes, pugs, LFR; you name it, we will probably do it on Wednesdays nights.
There are no scheduled raids set up right now for mogging or cheesements. We will most likely do what people need for now and I will update as things progress and change.

If you are interested in any of these things, look for our spam in Trade around the time/day listed above or whisper one of us directly.

As always, spots are limited, no guaranteed loot, ect, ect. We are just having fun and getting our nerd on. So we hope you join us!

Thanks for having us back Sargeras! Best of luck to everyone in the new expansion!
Edited by Halo on 12/1/2012 11:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Welcome back DV
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Nooooo way I loved being in DV with Shen and Jester!!! <3

Awesome news ;)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I support this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I support Frak and Beanish.

But not Kursed.
Edited by Boomkanye on 11/20/2012 10:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I <3 Divine Vigilance. Raided with them back during Burning Crusade when I still had a high pitched voice.

#Czarnick #1 Mana Battery for DV.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Wb!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I also do not support Kursed.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Dekutree#1
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Mage
Dekutree Carried me once.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Raided with them back during Burning Crusade but I still have a high pitched voice

fixed that for ya
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
cool wb guys :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Thanks Wisconsinz.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Without DV this thread would not be possible.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/20/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Czarnick
Thanks Wisconsinz

any time bud
Reply Quote
Seen a few of you guys around the last few weeks and was wondering what was up.

Welcome back. Definately a nice addition.
Reply Quote
89 Orc Shaman
oh my!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
This almost turned into a thread about me and my alt.......almost.
Reply Quote
Bring some of my favorite people back with you please.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yo, Czarnick!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]