Weekend raid group 5/6 vaults (LF1M)

90 Troll Death Knight
This weekend raid group raids Sat/Sun from 7pm server time until 11pm server time.

This is not a guild recruitment post. You are welcome to join Blackhands Steakhouse if you desire however it is perfectly fine if you prefer to raid while guilded with another guild.

I'll be running this group on my alt (Dytzy).

Our group had it's first two weeks of raiding we have downed 5/6 in MSV with a 7% wipe on the final boss fight. We've had some bumps in progression primarily due to a couple of spots that are irregular. I've got 9 out of 10 spots finally filled for sure. I really just need a solid ranged dps to iron it out. Ultimately I plan on this group clearing 16/16 reg with the possibility of heroic modes if the group wants to push heroic progress.

What I expect from raiders:
  • I expect Gear to be fully gemmed and enchanted with proper enchants and gems. I expect those enchants to be best in slot enchants. So main stat to bracers and Dancing steel/Jade spirit to weapons, etc
  • I expect you to research the fights we are going to be attempting each day

• I expect you to bring either feasts to share with the group, or individual 275/300 stat food for yourself. Your food buff is your responsibility and if there is no feasts you will need to have food for yourself. Repeat offenders will be replaced.
  • I expect you to bring at least 2 stacks of potions to each raid, you will be expected to pre-pot before the pull, and use a potion during bloodlust (or whenever is optimal for you)
  • I expect you to supply your own flasks, bring 4 to each raid day.
  • I expect you to show up every single week, or give me at least 2 or 3 days notice so I can replace you. Attendance and having the same people raid with us each week will be very important to our progression, if your attendance becomes an issue you will be replaced and/or placed on a standby list and others will be given priority over you.

Recruitment needs
    Need 1 Ranged dps. Preferably a Mage or a Hunter but a solid boomkin is acceptable as well.

Anyone wanting to be on our standby list hit me up in game if you are interested.

If you are posting here to be part of the group. Please include your experience in vaults/HoF/Terrace normal modes or higher, your class/spec/ilvl, and the name of the character you wish to come on.

I'm looking for raiders with a minimum ilvl of 470+ and a minimum experience of 4/6 vaults, however people not meeting those specifications may still be considered depending on performance and logs.

You do not have to join Blackhands Steakhouse to be part of this group.
    Edited by Fytzy on 12/10/2012 7:31 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Death Knight
    I got 5 slots filled, looking to fill 5 more.

Ideal class/specs will be....

Blood DK tank
    Resto Druid with Balance off spec (both geared for raiding)
    Monk, Paladin, or Holy priest healer
    Paladin, or Warrior tank
    Hunter, Mage, or Warlock.

I'll consider other classes and specs, these are just "Ideal" for raid comp.

The slots that are still available are...
    2 tanks (One with a decent dps off spec for solo tank fights)
    1 healer (Preferably raid heals)
    1 healer with dps off spec (Preferably ranged OS)
    1 ranged dps
    Edited by Fytzy on 11/21/2012 9:21 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Death Knight
    I have one tank slot filled.

Still looking for...

1 tank (preferably a DK)
    1 full time healer (preferably a Monk)
    1 Hybrid healer (Preferably a Druid with a decent boomkin off spec)
    1 ranged dps (Preferably a Mage or hunter, possibly a warlock)

Other class and specs are encouraged to contact me, we may be able to fit you in even if you don't fit the preferred class/specs mentioned.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Death Knight
    Other tank position and the full time healing position are filled.

1 Healer with dps OS (Shaman or monk preferably)
    1 ranged dps (Hunter/mage preferably)

So far 6/8 of the people are alts from our main group, so with decent people filling these last couple of spots we should progress fairly quickly. Hit me up in game if you are interested. Even if you aren't the class/spec I am looking for we might be able to work you in so let me know.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Death Knight
    Group is filled. We'll see how it goes this weekend, if you want to be put on a standby list in case someone no-shows or if we need to make any replacements please feel free to hit me up in game.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Death Knight
    One slot opened up, I need a healer with a dps off spec (preferably a ranged off spec)

PST me in game if interested
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Death Knight
    Position is filled again, ty for your interest
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Death Knight
    I just got 2 last minute cancellations for this week, if there is a Healer and a Mage or Hunter who wants in let me know.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Death Knight
    Got it filled again, none of you other bums better post now :-p
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    We have two slots that haven't been permanently filled. One healer and one ranged dps have stated they are unable to commit regularly to our raid times. So if you are decently geared and feel you have the skill to progress with this group please let me know in game on Fytzy or Dytzy and we can talk about the possibility of giving those spots to you.

I'd love to hear from a non-priest healer and a Mage or a hunter for the ranged dps position.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Death Knight
    Healer slot and ranged dps slot still available.

Prefer a non-priest healer.
    Prefer a Hunter or Mage dps.
    Edited by Fytzy on 12/5/2012 7:31 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Death Knight
    up
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Death Knight
    bump
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Death Knight
    Ranged dps slot filled, need a non priest healer.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Death Knight
    Still need a regular hunter/mage for weekend group.

This weeks progression was a little slower then I wanted. Our main healer had IRL issues with his wife come up. I expect as soon as he is back we'll begin to progress much faster. We did 5/6 vaults again this week with a 7% wipe on emperor. So better then last week, but that's with a new healer and two people healing who are main spec dps. Like I said I fully expect !@#$ to die better soon. I just need 1 more ranged dps to iron it out.

I really would prefer a mage or hunter, however a good boomkin would be acceptable as well.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Death Knight
    bump
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]