[A] Shadow and Light 10M 8/12N

90 Pandaren Monk
Shadow and Light is a raiding World of Warcraft guild. We were formed by a group of similar-minded, mature individuals gathered together as a guild in order to progress through end-game content but above all else to have fun and maintain a good attitude while doing it.

We are a 10 mans raiding guild, so that means YOU MUST BE ACTIVE and attend to 90.0% of raids. Also, we are all mature members, we have family and life outside wow and real life always come first.

The founders of Shadow and Light are all experienced players, most of whom have been playing World of Warcraft for a fairly long time and have been playing as a group for most of that time. We have experience with end-game raiding and would like to progress further as a group.

This is our current raiding schedule (server east time)

•Monday - 10:00pm till 1am
•Tuesday - 10:00pm till 1am
•Thursday - 10:00pm till 1am

Invites start 10mins before the raid.

Here is what we are looking for.

• Must be 20 or over to join.
• Must have a positive attitude.
• Must be team oriented.
• We prefer people who are already geared and/or experience in Vanilla and Burning Crusade
• Must be able to speak and understand English.
• At least be able to speak and hear over vent.
• Accept the fact our team will be compose of 12 core players, so thats mean you will have sometime to wait outside.

The classes we currently need.

Progression Team (tues / wed / thur 10pm-1am)

Good Hunter will be consider

Team 2 friday/sat 8-11pm

Enc Shaman
Rogue

Current Progression

http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Kargath/Shadow%20and%20Light

Throne of Thunder 8/12
Mogu`shan Vaults 3/6H
Heart of Fear 6/6N
Terrace of Endless Spring 4/4N

In game you can contact Darthbeatch, Chisaq and Clumps, leave us a in game mail if we are not online.

If you got more questions : snlguild666@gmail.com

Chisaq real ID : Saq#1406

Akai !
Edited by Chisaq on 4/18/2013 11:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We are a fun group. Just looking for a good player to complete our team.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
oh look, yet another 10m guild
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
/bump looking for a holy paladin
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
/bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
/wiggle
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
/bump
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
11/22/2012 07:52 AMPosted by Chisaq
We prefer people who are already geared and/or experience in Vanilla and Burning Crusade

Kinda curious about this line...

Why do you specifically list Vanilla and Burning Crusade? Most of those encounters were simplistic drivel compared to what has come after those expansions...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
How long it took you to kill Lady Vashj and Kael before they nerf it and remove the attunment? I hope it will answer your questions ...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hello,

Could you guys please stop sending tells to players in Sleep Walkers asking them to join your guild? This really has gone on for far too long.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I raided with this guild for about 3 weeks. Here was my experience. When this guy says:

Accept the fact our team will be compose of 12 core players, so thats mean you will have sometime to wait outside.

It means even if you out perform one of the older raid member, if the GM (Chisaq) does not like you as much, he will sit you out for that raid.

The loot is not distributed fairly either. The loot master will give it to the person that /roll 1- 100 highest regardless of class. A healing priest from the raid team rolled higher than a mage on a non-spirit bracer with hit % and the loot master somehow decided to give it to the priest even though the mage clearly should have higher priority on that item, not to mention the priest shouldn't even be rolling on non-spirit cloth. This isn't the only time the priest has done this. Nothing has being done about this afaik, loot master and GM has turned a blind eye it seems. If you're looking for serious progression and good raid composition, look else where.

/Edit: LOL'd @ Thermidor's post.

/e:
Hey Consensual, Why not mention that the mage was your other toon? Better yet, why not tell our esteemed readers that you love to pull the plug, show up late and sometimes no show for scheduled raids? Perhaps, that is why a regular dps raider who fills in as a healer got loot over you. I do enjoy reading your teardrop filled words though. It brings me joy to know that you care enough to cry on our recruit thread. Our guild is run fairly and with guild input. We make no claims to be perfect or the best but we do have a good time doing what we do. Magically, somehow we manage to progress without your help. Maybe, it is like Thermidor is saying and it the great players who have joined us from Sleep Walkers. They are a great guild like the many others on our realm. We don't need to speak disparaging of others to have success and fun. Thank you for visiting our post though.

At least I don't have to just /bump to keep this thread alive. You have helped us keep it real and interesting. lol

Thanks for the reminder about that. I decided to stop taking your guild seriously after a priest ninja'd non-spirit cloth and nothing was done about it, this means the GM and loot master does not care about progression because good progression requires good loot distribution as well as downing bosses. Why should I pay attention and show up on time when you aren't even serious about raid? (Funny thing is Chisaq still invites me into the group even though I was late.. and I quote him "I need your dps numbers, man".) After that, I immediately started looking for a new, more serious guild elsewhere. When a raid party doesn't even have all 8 buffs you know there is something wrong... Also, I have no idea what you're talking about me not showing up at all. The only time I had to leave early was the day that I wasn't even suppose to raid. I declined on the calendar long before hand and told Chisaq I had to leave early before raid even started. Funny how you're making stuff up now.

Oh, and Clumps, I won't name names, but I'm not the only one that thinks you act like a child.

I'm just glad I'm in a much better group now. Let this post be a warning to anyone that's thinking of joining these people. I'm done here.
Edited by Consensual on 1/15/2013 9:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
/bump

Stop QQ on our recruting post plz.

need a hunter and a plate tank
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
http://i.imgur.com/MOsPO.gif
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]