BWR Wiki Page

90 Undead Warrior
http://www.wowpedia.org/Server:Blackwater_Raiders_US

I'm taking it upon myself to maintain the page because 1) I'm 90% sure Gwydion doesn't want to anymore and 2) I need something constructive to occupy myself with.

I already went through and deleted irrelevant content. I left the guild section untouched because I'm not really sure who's still around and if they want their guild advertised.

So, if you'd like, take a look and post here which guilds are still around and which aren't. When I get time I'll go through the websites and see what's going on and what's not.

I think for eligibility to be on the wiki page, just because guilds lower than Lvl 10 are a dime a dozen, you have to be over Lvl 10 and reasonably active. Reasonably active meaning you have people logging in and doing stuff as a guild.

Questions, thoughts, concerns, etc?

Edit: Went ahead and deleted inactive guilds from it or guilds that moved servers.
Edited by Malles on 11/23/2012 8:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
there are several pieces of information missing, like who the ceo is and such.
Edited by Kerrath on 11/23/2012 8:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
11/23/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Kerrath
there are several pieces of information missing, like who the ceo is and such.

Agreed. I nominate Joynal for Alliance CEO and Blackhowl for Horde CEO.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
sorry but the position of ceo was filled a long time ago. thelanor is the ceo of blackwater raiders.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
11/23/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Kerrath
sorry but the position of ceo was filled a long time ago. thelanor is the ceo of blackwater raiders.

Yeah, though there are openings for Grand Duke/Duchess, King, Queen, and sexpot.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I nominate Stoni for sexpot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
i hold the position of condescending cynical !@#$%^-
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
11/23/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Malles

I see how it is.

Also I vote for Yellow.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
11/23/2012 11:55 PMPosted by Sorya

I see how it is.

Also I vote for Yellow.

You were cheated on the nomination because I'm only 60% sure of what a sexpot is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I demand to speak to BWR's manager.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Make sure everyone knows I'm the REAL Rilaisseth!

And Thel has owned the CEO title for a looooong time. I'd hate to think what would happen if someone tried to take it from him...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Make sure everyone knows I'm the REAL Rilaisseth!

And Thel has owned the CEO title for a looooong time. I'd hate to think what would happen if someone tried to take it from him...

Went and added Backlash.
Reply Quote
94 Undead Warrior
I Vote Trilby for sexpot. and Aak for Queen.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/23/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Malles
Joynal for Alliance CEO

BLASPHEMY
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/23/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Malles
Stoni for sexpot.

100% SUPPORTED
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
11/24/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Hooch
Aak for Queen

Seconded.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Shaman
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Just because I send Stoni nekkid pix in exchange for opening my lockboxes doesn't make me a sexpot. IT'S CALLED BARTERING, PEOPLE!!!

Also, I think it should say that Tahnk is mayor of Ogrimmar. I know he's transferred off, but I'm pretty sure he's still mayor.

Also, it should probably say something about Milk and Cookies. I don't even care that MaC isn't "active" anymore, it's totally the most important guild on the server. It's certainly the oldest guild on the server, and that should count for something.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Just because I send Stoni nekkid pix in exchange for opening my lockboxes doesn't make me a sexpot. IT'S CALLED BARTERING, PEOPLE!!!

Also, I think it should say that Tahnk is mayor of Ogrimmar. I know he's transferred off, but I'm pretty sure he's still mayor.

Also, it should probably say something about Milk and Cookies. I don't even care that MaC isn't "active" anymore, it's totally the most important guild on the server. It's certainly the oldest guild on the server, and that should count for something.

I wanted to stick with only active guilds because I didn't want a newcomer who was doing research to click around the links, see a dead Lvl2 guild, and be all, "Oh, wow, THIS is what's considered active?"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
It needs to mention that Koriq has run many unsuccessful campaigns to fill the position of Warchief, despite a large grass-roots support structure.

Also, Rast needs to be in there are the official axe-cozy knitter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]