Alt looking for a solid raid

100 Troll Priest
Disc or holy priest looking for a raid that clear the 2 or almost the 2 first raid.Would love to also clear terrace or at least try to clear it. I know all the fight in normal and most of heroic if you do some heroics. I can only raid on this toon thursday friday and maybe saturday but i usually go out.

Pst in game or post here.

loriginale aka shaofanger.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

now 4/6 heroic

would love to raid on my priest. dont be shy and ask me if you need a pug healer. i just wanna raid. the worst that can happen is me saying no in a respectful manner. i wont bite or insult or judge, im not that way. i see many guilds looking for a healer and its what im good at in this game, dont pug, ask ME instead. post here or pst in game.

unless you are from fairytail. dont even bother ask me if you are from that guild.

-edit- my raid days on main might change soon, so i maybe avaible on different days in the future.
Edited by Shaofanger on 11/26/2012 6:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
^
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
I can raid wed-thur-friday this week on my priest as holy/disc. I know disc is better for most fight at the moment but i prefer holy. ilvl489.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Not looking anymore, you missed your chance to get an epic priest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]