@ Indium (Alliance)

90 Tauren Warrior
You are toooooooooo adorable kiddo. ;D

But before you flex your muscles to hard about how l33t you are and how many characters you have.... you might wanna NOT do things like sit around in Valley of the Four Wind ganking level 86s' and then running at the first site of an opponent like a true froob.

P.S. - My warrior is not my "flavor of the month class". It is my main, and only character.
Edited by Unmoveabull on 11/24/2012 12:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
people still make @ posts toward someone over world pvp or some crap?

oh.......
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Usually on servers where their aren't still dead posts from October on the front page, yes.

But I enjoy using the forums to talk to the community, or lack of community regardless of the topic.

Thank you for contributing to the community conversation minimally, because every little but helps!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
hi @ volsie :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
GOD DAMNIT BLZ LOOK AT THAT AVATAR HOW ARE YOU SOOOO CUTE?!??!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
He probably doesn't.

archimonde:
bigchiefwill

bleeding-hollow:
unmoveabull

laughing-skull:
twigstalon unmoveabull

zuljin:
Ænøøm
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
This topic is getting off track we need to get it back.
Edited by Dalton on 11/26/2012 11:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i lift
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I'm slightly jelly but more confused at why he bothered crafting 496 gloves and bp for tanking when he has absolutely no progression history (Scratch that, looks like he was carried into HoF yesterday).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
If I do not play on those characters anymore, they are non-existent to me. Therefore this is my main and only character I play.

But I quite enjoy the attention, so please continue to do research on me people. It will pay off one day.

Dymlos! Did you enjoy your rez sickness yesterday big guy? Must suck to get killed in Shrine of The seven stars :'(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior

Dymlos! Did you enjoy your rez sickness yesterday big guy? Must suck to get killed in Shrine of The seven stars :'(

I do recall you and the priest with you dying far more than myself, not to mention my fun little hardened shell hits. I couldn't reach my body, it was unfortunate and sad. I did find the lifegrip, heal, and shield the priest gave you amusing considering you're such a BA thought you were actually going to 1v1 me when we were fighting ontop the building. Alas I was wrong.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]